Vote Muppets for ABC's "Best in TV" Barbara Walters Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubert

Reaction score
*still debating between Lucy and Dick Van Dyke Show*

I'm never gonna get to vote for a Muppet at this rate...

But now I'm wondering which Muppet I should vote for (when I get there)...don't wanna scatter the votes too much between them, I'm guessing most casual fans might vote for Kermit, so maybe he's the way to go?

Vincent L

Reaction score
I voted Kermit the Frog, by the way. I never really liked Piggy.
I guess Robin the Frog is too obscure to appear on the list?
I'm glad Rowlf is not on the last, or I'll still be debating now.

Hubert

Reaction score
Finally finished voting...I voted for Kermit as best non-human character.

Hayley B

Reaction score
I would go with I Love Lucy. Never really watched Dick Van Dyke Show.

Hubert

Reaction score
I would go with I Love Lucy. Never really watched Dick Van Dyke Show.
I did end up choosing it, just for the sake that I want one of the two to win, and I bet more people are going to vote Lucy...which also, I really did like the representation of older sitcoms in the polls. I'm hoping some of those nominees do win to show that old, family friendly TV shows are still popular today.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a reminder... Today, Monday July 23, is the last day to vote for the Muppets in the "Best of TV" poll. (They're on question number six). The winners will be announced on an ABC Barbara Walters special this September.

Cast your vote now and let us know your thoughts on the ABC poll!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wish we could skip some of the questions. I hate that I had to vote for a best reality show, a best drama, and a best soap opera (I ended up blindly voting for American Idol, The Twillight Zone, and One Life to Live). I wish there was a "none of the above" option.

I can't believe that the "best show of all time" and "best animated show" don't allow write-in vote options. For best animated show I voted for Looney Tunes (I would have liked to vote for Bullwinkle or Family Guy, but this is good enough). For "best show of all time" I voted for The Mary Tyler Moore Show, though there's a lot of shows not on the list I like better (Sesame Street, The Muppet Show, Greg the Bunny, Newhart, How I Met Your Mother, etc.).

Hayley B

Reaction score
I can't remember who I picked for best reality. I don't think they had Big Brother. Big Brother to me has been the longest one, I still watch out of the reality . I remember Dancing with the Stars was there, but I didn't pick them. I think it was Amercia's Got Talent. Now, that's a regret. Since I really only watched AGT this year alone.

catherine

Reaction score
I wished the muppet show was on that list. I voted for kermit, they didn't have any of the shows, we have over here in the uk.

Status
Not open for further replies.