Wanted: Unedited Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas

Quazimoto

Reaction score
If anyone's still looking for the UnEdited Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas, I think I might have it.

Also, I may have the unedtied Muppet Family Christmas & Bunny picnic as well.

Message me if you're interested.

Count von Count

Reaction score
what makes the muppet Family Christmas un-edited? What do you see that's differs for the vhs or dvd?

WAYMOND

Reaction score
There is a good review article on Muppet Central about Muppet Family Christmas. If I remember correctly, several scenes have been edited from the DVD due to music rights and such. I think the short clip with the muppets as babies is cut. Check out that article in the review section, it was very informative.

WAYMOND

Reaction score
Count,

I just went back and looked under the Review section and I did not see a direct link to the review. Instead go to the reviews section and click on the review for Emmitt Otter's Jug band Christmas. Once on that page, scroll down to where it says Muppet Family Christmas and click on the word, which will take you to the page I mentioned about the edits.

WAYMOND

Reaction score
Count,

did you already know of these edits or do you know of any others we should be aware of?

I have this short christmas special on VHS. It was recorded in the early 80's off of HBO and contains all the parts that were edited for the DVD release. Now I just need to put it on DVD.

I had the Emmitt Otter on VHS tape from the same time, but lost the tape in a fire.

W