Wanted: Unedited Muppet Family Christmas

KermiClown

Reaction score
I have the unedited A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD. Sent you an email!

onlyvqa

Reaction score
Looking for the uncut version of the Muppet Family Christmas

Does anyone have a copy I can buy? I now have a new Grandson & would like to share this with him.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi, welcome to the forum!
:smile:

You will probably have the best shot by contacting tthe member known as Kermie Clown; he's got just about everything! Although, I don't know if he'll take money for it...

Best of luck!
:smile:

dbeamer

Reaction score
Or you can look at Muppet specials free for everyone thread (http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=35521) and get the special this way and not line some scumbags pockets. There is essentially no value in a DVD-R copy, once it is sold the seller burns another copy (and blank DVD's cost no more than 50 cents). Aside from being unscrupulous it is also illegal and against forum regulations to sell DVD-R copies.

mbannan

Reaction score
Must Have!

I was all set to order the Muppet Family Christmas DVD off Amazon.com when I read the reviews saying it was edited! I'm so upset. My mother had our only copy taped off the TV when I was little, we used to watch it every year, and when she moved she lost it (along with all the other Christmas specials of the 80's). And to top it all off, my fiance has never seen it! I can't possibly marry a man who has never seen the Muppet Family Christmas! :eek: If anyone at all has an unedited copy they are willing to part with I will do anything! VHS is fine. Commercials are fine (and somewhat preferred).

Please help!

BetsyB

Reaction score
Looking for Muppet Family Christmas

Hi All - I am wondering if anyone knows if the Christmas special where Fozzy's mom is supposed to go to the tropics for Christmas but does not go because of a snow storm and Fozzy and Friends show up - It's got all the characters from Muppets, Sesame Street and the Fraggles! We taped it from the tv years ago and our copy is getting really bad. Did they ever put it out on Video or DVD? They need to! My son is 20 and still wants to watch it every Christmas. I'd love to get it for my Grandson.
"Watch out for the icy patch"!:embarrassed:

Betsy