Wanted: Unedited Muppet Family Christmas

Charles

Reaction score
Unedited Muppet Family Christmas

I'm looking for an unedited region 1 Muppet Family Christmas on dvd. Anyone can help? Hopefully I'll get to see it NEXT Christmas.

-Charles

p.s. don't have much to trade though.
notchuck@yahoo.com

-------------------------------------------
"Let me ride that donkey, donkey" -Charles

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Not much luck there, unless someone is willing to make a DVD for you. Due to copyright issues with some of the songs used in the special Muppet Family Christmas was never released uncut on any video or DVD format. The only way to see the special uncut would be to have someone play it on a syndicated network, since the special can be aired uncut for the rest of its known existence. There is a whole site dedicated to the cuts: http://www.geocities.com/muppetchristmas/mfccuts.html

Hope that helps!

beforemyway

Reaction score
man... that's a total shame that they don't have the whole thing.. from reading parts of that, it sounds like you miss a LOT that way.

fiberleaf

Reaction score
muppets family christmas

That's my daugthers favorite muppets movie. If you haven't got one, I just put the vhs copy on DVD. just a few seconds are missing frome the pickup tuck scene in the very begining. Other than that it's all there commericals and all. The quality is pretty good. We bought the DVD and it's all hack up with my daughters favorites scenes edited out. So let me know.
dan

amiki chan

Reaction score
Request for Unedited A Muppet Family Christmas

I've looked around on Ebay and Amazon.com and have noticed that all the reviews say that the dvd and tape have been grossly edited. I want to have the original and if someone is willing I would gladly pay for the tape and shipping for a copy of the unedited version of A Muppet Family Christmas. Please reply to this thread or email at kimory@msn.com. Thank you.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Fish'n'Wolfe has an excellent tape trading page and he can make you a copy of the unedited MFC. If you can't find him anywhere, check the Member List. I hope this info helps!

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
I e-mailed you amiki chan, I only can offer a VHS copy. I highly recommend David for trading. Having a DVD copy would be better than VHS. E-mail me and let me know what you decide.

amiki chan

Reaction score
I sent 2 e-mails to you Fish N Wolfe but please disregard the first as I accidentally replied about the wrong thing. Please excuse my stupidity :stick_out_tongue: Thanks for the replies everyone :smile: