Wanted: Unedited Muppet Family Christmas

hal

Reaction score
Kamit, I just joined, and have been looking for this special for years. Can you get back to me at cbhardison@yahoo.com, to discuss making me a copy.

hal

Reaction score
Do you still have it? If so, could you make me a copy?:confused:

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
hal said:
I am looking for an original/uncut version of the 1980's Muppet Family Christmas. If anyone has the original and could make me a copy, please reply.
I don't have the original 1980 copy, but i do have the unedited version. E-Mail me if your interested. :smile:

hal

Reaction score
No1MuppetFan said:
I don't have the original 1980 copy, but i do have the unedited version. E-Mail me if your interested. :smile:

What year is your version from?:cool:

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
hal said:
What year is your version from?:cool:
i taped mine in early 2000. but there are three faults with the recording, 1) it is in PAL format. 2) Throughout the program there is a small mickey mouse logo in the top right hand corner. 3) And near the end when piggy kisses kermit under the mistletoe in cuts out for 2 seconds.

anathema

Reaction score
I have the full unedited version from '87. Drop me a line if you're interested ;-)

hal

Reaction score
anathema said:
I have the full unedited version from '87. Drop me a line if you're interested ;-)

What format is yours in? If it can be transfered to NTSC, I would be very interested.

anathema

Reaction score
hal said:
What format is yours in? If it can be transfered to NTSC, I would be very interested.
It's NTSC, yes ;-)