1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Wanted: Unedited Muppet Family Christmas

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by petrieboy, Oct 7, 2002.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I seem to have temporally lost my Region 2 version of the DVD, which is uncut and also has The Christmas Toy uncut. So I thought I'd look it up on Amazon to maybe try and replace it...

Second hand versions of that uncut dvd are selling for £75!
  2. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

Vaati, thank you SO MUCH! I've been looking for the uncut MFC as well, so this will be in my annual Christmas queue of great specials/movies!

BJ
  3. vaati64

vaati64 Member

No probem, BJ! I can also tell you where to get an uncut version of the christmas toy if you are interested!
  4. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

can someone please tell me WHY the EDITED Muppet Family Christmas on DVD is going for sooo much money online? ebay, amazon- like $40-$100!

BUY THE ONE ON VHS AND TURN IT INTO A DVD! you can buy a converter for under 100!

I dont get it
  5. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

6. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Mind you, I've seen the VHS version going at expencive prices before now too!
  7. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

No I'm not, I'm afraid. But thanks anyway!

BJ
  8. vaati64

vaati64 Member

9. NickiColet

NickiColet New Member

Looking to Buy: Muppet Family Christmas - un edidet DVD if possible!

if ANYONE has this on a dvd that i could potentialy play in canada i would love it! a burned dvd copy of an old vhs tape it doesn't matter.
    i have paypal and will pay6 for shipping and everything!

please contact me via email
    angiepaye@hotmail.com
    subject: Muppets
  10. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hi Nicki and welcome to Muppet Central. Your best bet would be to contact fellow forum member KermiClown and see if he can help you with this. Have a good time exploring the rest of the forums. :batty:
  11. NickiColet

NickiColet New Member

thank count!
    i will!

:excited:
  12. Influence

Influence New Member

Hey man thanks a lot! Thanks for bringing back a good childhood memory and letting me enjoy it again!
  13. goldengonzo

goldengonzo Member

Wanted: A Muppet Family Christmas

I lost my copy. Does anyone have a VHS or converted DVD copy of the original special tapped off TV?
  14. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I'd be willing to trade. :)
  15. honeybee1978

honeybee1978 New Member

Hello Everyone,
    I'm new too this site. I'm trying to find a link or copy of the unedited version of A Muppet Family Christmas. Can anybody help me out. It's my fave Christmas Movie and has quickly become my kids aswell. My VHS edited is becoming very used. Would love a download or link to one or even a dvd copy of somebody elses. Any help woulod be great!
  16. The Count

Hi Honeybee. Would recommend, as always, you contact KermiClown and his massive Muppet video library. Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums.
  17. jhayward

jhayward New Member

Hi everyone!
    :concern:
    I puchased a Muppet Family Christmas DVD today, and after watching it , noticed all the missing scenes! I did some online research to try and find an unedited version that lead me here! Please Help!

:coy:
  18. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

Hey Jhayward,

As Count mentioned in his previous post. You need to get in contact with KermiClown. He's a member on the boards here. He has a link to his website in his profile.
  19. talltampa79

talltampa79 New Member

Unedited & Uncut "Muppet Family Christmas" DVD

Hey All,

I've been wanting to get my hands on an unedited copy of "A Muppet Family Christmas" but so far I've only come across a copy on Amazon for over $300. Which is too much for my blood.

I was thinking of picking up this one on Ebay for $49. It seems like a steal in comparison.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230405585376#ht_500wt_1182

Hmmmm.....
  20. The Count

Hi talltampa. Would recommend you forget about eBay and contact KermiClown instead. You can obtain an uncut copy of MFC in a much quicker manner from him. Hope this helps. :smirk: