1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Wanted: Unedited Muppet Family Christmas

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by petrieboy, Oct 7, 2002.

1. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Is David KermiClown? If so, KermieClown, I have also been looking for a while and have all but given up.

I'm hoping we can work something out.

Thanks!
    Anthony :)
  2. FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

Yes he is.
  3. wes Active Member

Muppet Family Christmas For Sale

I found a Copy of The MuppetFamily Christmas still in the Packaging, as most of us know this will most likely never be Brought out on DVD due to The Muppets, Fraggles, and Sesame Street owned by there different companies. It's a great Movie I think it was made for television. My favorite scene is when the Muppets, Fraggles, and Sesame Street puppets all join togher to sing a Medelly of Christmas Songs and even Jim Henson himeself makes a Cameo. A must have peice for the muppet collector:)

so I any one Want to make an Offer contact me.

beltar_the_puppet@hotmail.com
  4. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I have sent you an e-mail wes! :)
  5. BEAR Active Member

DARN YOU, RYAN!!:mad:

Actually, if this is just the vhs then thats fine. I already have that. I've been looking for the DVD but it isn't instock right now at amazon.
  6. wes Active Member

I'm Sorry I need to clarify I have a VHS Version, I DON'T HaVE DVD, sorry about the mix up, I should have been more specific, forgive me:smirk: : :cry:
  7. Gonzo14 Active Member

i don't have the DVD either, but I've seen it in stores, so i know it exists
  8. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

i have the DVD

and my brother found A Supposely uncut verison on the net!!!!!!!!!!!!!

once he send sit to me i will look to see what is on it
  9. Rosewood New Member

Wanna hear something crazy?

Untill I joined MC I had never even heard of "Fraggle Rock", let alone seen it!
    And I still have yet to see it!:o This little get together being addressed here seems like the perfect way to get introduced. Has it been bought yet? None of the stores around here sell anything but Elmo anymore.:cry:
  10. DiamondPuffer New Member

Wanted: Muppet Family Christmas DVD

I was wondering if anybody had the original Muppet Family Christmas on DVD that was uncut. I know it's very hard to come by, but I was hoping that someone may have it and would be willing to part with it. My brother and I have been searching for two years now for it and have been unable to find it so far. Please let me know if someone out there has one or if you may know where to find it! Thank you!
  11. KermiClown Member

12. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

so do i not to compete with Kermiclown
  13. DiamondPuffer New Member

Kimp, do you have an email address?
  14. MarvinMar New Member

Wanted: Muppet Family Christmas Unedited

We have this DVD but my wife is looking for an unedited version.
    Please contact me if you can help.
    MarvinMar@gmail.com
  15. KermiClown Member

I have the unedited A Muppet Family Christmas on DVD. Sent you an email!
  16. onlyvqa New Member

Looking for the uncut version of the Muppet Family Christmas

Does anyone have a copy I can buy? I now have a new Grandson & would like to share this with him.
  17. Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Hi, welcome to the forum!
    :)

You will probably have the best shot by contacting tthe member known as Kermie Clown; he's got just about everything! Although, I don't know if he'll take money for it...

Best of luck!
    :)
  18. dbeamer New Member

Or you can look at Muppet specials free for everyone thread (http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=35521) and get the special this way and not line some scumbags pockets. There is essentially no value in a DVD-R copy, once it is sold the seller burns another copy (and blank DVD's cost no more than 50 cents). Aside from being unscrupulous it is also illegal and against forum regulations to sell DVD-R copies.
  19. mbannan New Member

Must Have!

I was all set to order the Muppet Family Christmas DVD off Amazon.com when I read the reviews saying it was edited! I'm so upset. My mother had our only copy taped off the TV when I was little, we used to watch it every year, and when she moved she lost it (along with all the other Christmas specials of the 80's). And to top it all off, my fiance has never seen it! I can't possibly marry a man who has never seen the Muppet Family Christmas! :eek: If anyone at all has an unedited copy they are willing to part with I will do anything! VHS is fine. Commercials are fine (and somewhat preferred).

Please help!
  20. BetsyB New Member

Looking for Muppet Family Christmas

Hi All - I am wondering if anyone knows if the Christmas special where Fozzy's mom is supposed to go to the tropics for Christmas but does not go because of a snow storm and Fozzy and Friends show up - It's got all the characters from Muppets, Sesame Street and the Fraggles! We taped it from the tv years ago and our copy is getting really bad. Did they ever put it out on Video or DVD? They need to! My son is 20 and still wants to watch it every Christmas. I'd love to get it for my Grandson.
    "Watch out for the icy patch"!:o

Betsy