War Coverage: Gratuitous or Necessary?

SuperGrover

Reaction score
Then again... :wink:

Nah. Then people would get confused with the Golden Globes. :rolleyes:

radionate

Reaction score
But the Golden Globes most people are staring at at a game are of a different variety.
:eek:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
my opinion is they cut into the wrong shows....

like their big shows they cut out....(i mean they could cut in every few shows, but not forever)

and today...there wasn't ANY coverage....i'm sure they could have spared us of infomercials......(even though they are addictive)

i mean is the turbocooker more important?

and since we don't have cable or satellite or anything like that...we HAVE to depend on main chanels....

Sarah

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Well, at least I have an excuse to watch the Oscars for the first time in a couple of years. I lost all hope when Phil Collins won with that stupid Lion King song, and he beat the Broadway-musical "Blame Canada" song from South Park's "Bigger, Longer, and Uncut," performed on the show by Robin Williams with a chorus line.

Maybe somebody might say something, and make a statement.

Who knows...

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by sidcrowe
Well, at least I have an excuse to watch the Oscars for the first time in a couple of years. I lost all hope when Phil Collins won with that stupid Lion King song, and he beat the Broadway-musical "Blame Canada" song from South Park's "Bigger, Longer, and Uncut," performed on the show by Robin Williams with a chorus line.

Maybe somebody might say something, and make a statement.

Who knows...
Actually Phil Collins won for Tarzan, not the Lion King. And I agree, South Park should have gone home a winner that night. :frown:

And the speach to watch out for will be Feature Length Documentary. Michael Moore is sure to win, and he will most likely give the most entertaining yet political speech of the evening.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I hope that ball of gas doesn't win. He has an entertaining perspective, but goes way too far off the deep end. I kind of see Fallwell and Moore in the same light of extremism, but on different sides. Both are insulting and neither is very productive.:attitude:

Guess I'm just a moderate. :wink:

radionate

Reaction score
Sometimes you scare me with your conserativism dear boy. :crazy: :wink:

CraigD

Reaction score
Personally I think Michael Moore should be the American president. The man is Batman. Only fat.

Gotta love Bowling for Columbine.

Craig