Weight Loss Journey

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Good for you Uncle Matt! It sounds like you really know the weight watchers system and are taking it seriously. My mum has followed weight watchers for years and it really helps her out. As for me I'm not concentrating on weight, but how I feel and right now my obstacle is making sure I don't fall back into bad eating habits. I'll keep you in check :big_grin:

Well, maybe a nice breeze will blow me to your house.
Haha! Poor Oscarfan. We all have our issues. My best friend used to be underweight for her height too, but once she hit about 17 years old she finally started to balance out.

unclematt

Reaction score
Thanks for the words of encouragement Mrs. Pepper

Skye

Reaction score
Good luck, Matt! You have really good goals, and you've made great progress so far. It's terrific that you seem to have a good hold on how Weight Watchers works and you've really been using it to your advantage. Keep it up! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Uh oh. Some days I only have dinner. :eek:
Well, you could have like a piece of fruit for breakfast at least. You just need to have some thing to hold you. It's not like you have to go completely all out or something.:smirk: I feel all preachy now.:embarrassed:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You should be eating three small meals and having plenty of nutrituious snacks through out the day. Only have tewo meals a day actually slows your metabolism down. It is actually very unhealthy.
I thought so.