Well, I guess it's officially over

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Christmas that is. This weekend, on Saturday; my wife and I drove around noticing how nice the Christmas decorations that many still had up still looked. Then on Sunday evening we went back out and saw that all of those decorations were down.

The malls and stores have mostly closed their Christmas stores, everything that was clearanced on the 26th is practically gone, most everyone here has changed back their avatars (except Beebers, hers is still up from Christmas 2004!) and everyone everywhere seems to have taken down their decorations. It's kinda' sad actually. I think I really miss Christmas now, more then ever!

*Heads off to watch MFC one last time before the nexy holiday season.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
We haven't taken our tree down yet....I CAN'T PART WITH IT, IT'S SO PURTY!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Well don't feel bad.........all my stuff is still up........but hopefully will be taking it down this week.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Youse' guys have a fake tree too? Ours is still up. We decided to take it down next week. At night I like to lay down underneath the tree with the lights on and look up at it. It's so peaceful and reminds me of when I was a little kid. Laugh all you want but you know you're gonna' try it tonight too if you haven't already! :wink:

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Come on tell the truth........you are looking to see if they forgot to give you one of your presents aren't you?????? LOL

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Youse' guys have a fake tree too? Ours is still up. We decided to take it down next week. At night I like to lay down underneath the tree with the lights on and look up at it. It's so peaceful and reminds me of when I was a little kid. Laugh all you want but you know you're gonna' try it tonight too if you haven't already! :wink:
Oh my gosh, I love doing that! I always did that when I was a kid! I wish I could go home and do it tonight, but we took our tree down last week. I have been feeling very sad that the Christmas season is over for the year. Oh well, it will be here again before we all know it!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Always the optimist, Beth! Glad I'm not the only one who still does that.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Today I noticed my neighbor put their tree out to the trash. But at work the tree is still displayed in the front of the building (wonder if that's more due to wishing to prolong the Christmas season or just laziness from the maintenence department. :stick_out_tongue: ).
But even though the season is passing by, the spirit of Christmas can live on through the entire year, as we are grateful every day for our life and our Creator, and practice peace on Earth and goodwill toward men (and women :smile: ).