Well, It Has Happened

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Music
ARRG! Here I thought my collection was complete... yes I'm one of those OCD collectors that beaker goofs on. It's at $375, so at this point it would probably be cheaper to just up my medication. :wink:

-Eric
Hey, I got OCD as much as the next collector...but barely noticeable paint touchups dont really constitue paying out a mortgage and an organ donation on ebay for me^_^

Btw, Ken...I was thinking. Since you have a few of these left, and I know your jonzin' to get in on the cash cow these things bring on ebay, but realize ya promised JHC you cant...go ahead and email me as I got a solution. I'll sell a few of em on ebay with a $500 buy now on one of my many ebay usernames, and split the profits with ya. Sound good? rivetbadtz@hotmail.com

...wait a second, that ebay username of the seller...OMG!
I knew you'd find a way to work around the JHC agreement!
Man, youre one clever product manager Mr. Lilly!

Don Music

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Hey, I got OCD as much as the next collector...but barely noticeable paint touchups dont really constitue paying out a mortgage and an organ donation on ebay for me^_^
lol! Guess I'm not THAT bad (yet). Still, these are very tempting. I new that 2nd kidney had a purpose!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
***? Now this one may very well irk me. Hm...well, it ain't me, I can tell you that. First of all I would never be so stupid as to do it from MY HOME TOWN, and second auctions with any kind of reserves cheese me off intensely. O never bid on anything if there is a reserve.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ken,

Why dont you win the Auction ?

You obviously dont have to pay, Its already your product.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Walker Boh
*Puts on detective hat.*
Only the last auction number is clickable, but if you copy the two auction numbers prior to that one and paste them in the search box they'll come up. The location also jumps around from Virginia Beach, VA to Olney, MD.

E-gad! This looks like a job for the world's greatest detective, Sherlock Hemlock...

What do you expect from a Muppet fan site?

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
...wait a second, that ebay username of the seller...OMG!
I knew you'd find a way to work around the JHC agreement!
Man, youre one clever product manager Mr. Lilly!
Well, JHC didn't exactly say that the new Mrs. Lilly couldn't sell them, did they? :wink:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Auction has since been removed. Hmmm....

Curiouser and curiouser...

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Auction has since been removed. Hmmm....

Curiouser and curiouser...
Ken,
The auction was not removed by eBay, it was ended by the seller. When eBay ends an auction, you get a message 'The Item You Requested Is No Longer Available or in Our Database'

This just has the 'Bidding Is Closed For This Item'

This was just ended by the seller. (Symantics)

Luke

Reaction score
Looks like someone was trying to prank Ken and make it look like it was him. They just used the same text and pictures from the previous auction.