Well its official- Mississippi will be my new home

KnightFall

Reaction score
I just wanted to drop in and say after i read one post here is that i live in alabama and everyone is not like that yeah you run into some one like that every once in awhile but where i live its not very often you do it's not as bad as some people says you just have to be around the people for a little while and to get to know then well enough. i believe thats all i wanted to say sorry if this didn't make much sense and congrets Krazedmuppet.

wes

Reaction score
I'm sorry knightfall if i offended you. but I live right next door on the Border,next to Phenix City it probably just the people in Phenix city but there a little off, some times.

wes

Reaction score
Gwinnett is great!! I love Atlanta it's probably got some to do with me not living their!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, you always do really tend to love places where you don't live. But home is alway great, too.

Yeah. I really did like it there what I was living there!:smile:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
KnightFall said:
I just wanted to drop in and say after i read one post here is that i live in alabama and everyone is not like that yeah you run into some one like that every once in awhile but where i live its not very often you do it's not as bad as some people says you just have to be around the people for a little while and to get to know then well enough. i believe thats all i wanted to say sorry if this didn't make much sense and congrets Krazedmuppet.

Lol, I never said it was not going to be nice, just a culture shock. Colorado is quite diffrent.

And im going to Columbus, Mississippi, its up towards Alabama

KnightFall

Reaction score
I didn't mean it toward you Krazedmuppet i was talking about wes's post i hope theres no hard feelings about that and i have to agree with you wes about phenix city i only been there twice never much cared for the place myself.