Well, now I've seen everything...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Fads amuse me or disgust me...but patronizing, gender-based ads REALLY tick me off. At a great company called Northern Sun (www.northernsun.com) they used to have t-shirts with 1950s-era art of a man and a woman, saying, respectively, "Don't assume I fix things," and "Don't assume I cook." Now THAT'S a good ad campaign. (Of course, a little off-topic, but my fave art from that site is on a t-shirt: a 1950s, idealized family group around a television, and the newsman on it claims: "Experts agree: everything is fine!")
Incoming lazy redistribution of Cracked articles...

For Men

For Women

Specifically, on that last one, go down to the Yoplait commercial.

I needn't warn you about the salty language, do I?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
All this talk of selling to men and women, I'm reminded of this Domino's commercial from 2005:

DELIVERY LADY: This new philly cheesy steak pizza is a real big hit with the guys...
GUY: Philly cheese steak pizza? Man-fuel. Cool.
BUDDY: (Inside the house, watching the home shopping channel) Hey, hurry up! Only 23 figurines are left!
GUY: THEY'RE STATUES!!! (To delivery lady) They're... um... statues...

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Wanna come up with something both men and women will hate? Bacon-scented candles.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Remember when chipotle peppers were all the rage? I sure do. I think iced coffee is pretty big, too, since just about every fast food chain has it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think iced coffee is pretty big, too, since just about every fast food chain has it.
Right now it seems to be flavored lemonade... I'm tellin' ya, those poor little kids who open up lemonade stands every summer are facing some pretty stiff competition now, they'll probably have to buy those flavored-syrup pumps so they can flavor their lemonade, lol.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Remember when chipotle peppers were all the rage? I sure do. I think iced coffee is pretty big, too, since just about every fast food chain has it.
Ice coffee was always at fast food places. Now they just seem to want to focus on the higher fat, milkshakey versions of coffee because McDonalds did it. Plus, Burger King is losing ground for some reason. I say, if you want to gain ground, get BETTER fast food kid's meal licenses than movies about freakin' whales and Hasbro Game Night.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, but to get back on topic...

Speaking of "now I've seen everything"

Watch from about the 3:30 mark....

I'll wait...

YEP! Tom is SOOO mad that his eyebrows knit him a sweater. Now THAT'S a wild take you don't see every day.

Good thing he wasn't sad in this cartoon... otherwise his ears would cry ham sandwiches into a river of ball point pens.