What Are You Going To Be On Halloween On 10-31-05?

Dantecat

Reaction score
What is everybody going to be for Halloween this year?I'm being a Doctor.:big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm too old to go trick-or-treating sadly. But in the T*K*O halloween episode, I'll be myself.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm going as Jim Henson himself with Kermit the Frog. Hope to get him soon in the mail.

BEAR

Reaction score
I dunno if I am dressing up for Halloween this year, but if you look at my current avator, it is a picture of me when I was a toddler dressed as Big Bird. My mom made the costume from an old pattern they used to have. I also went one year as Oscar with a big silver card board can with open and closeable lid and a scram sign. The Oscar one was probably my fav. And then another year my brother and I were Bert and Ernie. I was Ernie. Oh, those costumes were great. Still have them somewhere around here too. I wonder if they made those patterns for any other characters I could have been. Sadly, they don't make them anymore though.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Yeah, I've worn that Oscar costume, this year I'm going to keep up the tradition I started last year, and dressing up for the kiddies going door to door. Last year I was Harry Potter, and this year I'm going to be an excaped convictt, complete with hand-cuffs, ball and chain, and classic white and black outfit.

superfan

Reaction score
I just bought my costume last night. I'm going as Marilyn Monroe! I have the following:
*blonde wig
*fake eyelashes
*head scarf
*sunglasses
*Beauty mark
*bright red lipstick
*pink checkered (gingham) button down blouse
*denim capris
*high heels
*a sultry attitude

Can't wait!

somethingofafan

Reaction score
I'm going as Mario (from the video games). That way, I don't have to sew anything.

F

furryredmonster

I'm going to my friends house to hand out candy... never gave out candy since no one goes in the country for trick or treating. I might wear a costume... Freddy or Jason is on my top list if I do.

BEAR

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
I'm going to my friends house to hand out candy... never gave out candy since no one goes in the country for trick or treating. I might wear a costume... Freddy or Jason is on my top list if I do.

Thought you'd go as Elmo.