What Are You Going To Be On Halloween On 10-31-05?

Phantom

Reaction score
Is this one of those "from the pub naked" stories? hmmm?

Whatever

Reaction score
Phantom said:
Is this one of those "from the pub naked" stories? hmmm?
No, it's a I'm-having-a-major-exam-two-days-afterwards-and-when-do-you-expect-me-to-have-time-for-Halloween story.

muppetsforever

Reaction score
my boyfriend and I are going as Shrek and Fiona. i think we just want to paint each other green :wink:

We're going to party on State Street near the University of Wisconsin at Madison.......WOOHOO!!

Just one of the top 5 party schools in the whole country. It should be a good time :big_grin:

Phantom

Reaction score
Whatever said:
No, it's a I'm-having-a-major-exam-two-days-afterwards-and-when-do-you-expect-me-to-have-time-for-Halloween story.
Good luck...

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I'm going as Mr. Mistofelees from Cats. I spent about a month or more working on the jacket (it lights up, though heavy with the battery packs) and it's all sparkly!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I'm too old to go trick-or-treating sadly.
That is a giant LIE, trust me. :wink:

Well, actually, last year I only went down one street, just get enough chocolate to last me about 2 weeks. The year before I didn't go out, but I did dress up and give out candy.

This year, I am not going as Carmen Sandiego as planned (I couldn't find a red fedora in time), however I AM going as Poison Ivy from the Batman comics. One of my good friends is going as Catwoman (the old-school one, with the whip and purple dress), so though we didn't plan it that way, we're sort of a pair.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
This year, I am not going as Carmen Sandiego as planned
Well too bad, you're already written in the T*K*O Halloween episode as going out as Carmen Sandiego, so too bad!:stick_out_tongue: :wink:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
:concern: :eek: :embarrassed:

That's okay!! ^_^ In the T*K*O I can be Carmen. I'll be Poison Ivy in person.