"What are you gonna be for Halloween" Thread

Oscarfan

Reaction score
My costume made me so hot! I was burning under just a bedsheets.I did, however, got a free piece of chicken from a local chicken place.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My costume made me so hot! I was burning under just a bedsheets.I did, however, got a free piece of chicken from a local chicken place.
So no one actually gave you a rock? Man, now I'm out whatever I amount I bet to begin with, which was probably a miniscule amount to begin with...

*Opens wallet, moth flies out*

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I got no rocks (some guy mentioned it though). My friend called me a "bad Charlie Brown" for not getting one.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I got no rocks (some guy mentioned it though). My friend called me a "bad Charlie Brown" for not getting one.
Well... maybe next year you should try just going as yourself to get a rock... :stick_out_tongue:

Either way, you'll just have to watch out for squirrels bearing "bubble gum", that's really shredded cardboard inside gum wrappers.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, that's better than being the Easter Bunny... you'd probably end up with a bag/plastic pumpkin full of painted eggs.

Or maybe as Santa, you'll end up with coal instead of rocks... :smirk:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ Love it :big_grin:

I was a lady from the 80s; sadly we only got maybe 10 trick or treaters TOPS, so the costume was kinda wasted :/