What are your favorite cartoons?

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
I've been gone since June 16th, which was my 19th birthday. :eek: With that out of the way, here's my favorite cartoons, both past and present:

* Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
* The Angry Beavers
* Animaniacs
* Bonkers
* CatDog
* Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers
* Darkwing Duck
* Duck Tales
* Goof Troop
* Tom and Jerry
* Looney Tunes
* Muppet Babies
* Quack Pack
* Sonic the Hedgehog
* Tiny Toon Adventures
* Weekenders
* Taz Mania
* Pound Puppies
* Scooby-Doo
* Teamo Supremo (Yes, I actually do watch that show. :halo: )

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
ooh the Sonic cartoons *is hopelessly addicted to sonic*

I'm so glad fox is bringing a series this fall!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
My list:

- The Simpsons
- Pinky & The Brain
- Samurai Jack
- Animaniacs
- Batman: The Animated Series
- Rocky & Bullwinkle
- Yogi Bear
- Looney Tunes
- Almost anything by John K.

:smile:

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
ooh the Sonic cartoons *is hopelessly addicted to sonic*

I'm so glad fox is bringing a series this fall!
It's good to know that I'm not the only one that likes the Sonic cartoons. :big_grin:

A new Sonic series? Cool!!!!!! :excited:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
Y'know, I KNOW I'm gonna forget 1 or 2 (or 3, or 4), & get upset that I forgot 'em, but what the hey.....
Yep, I forgot one. Imagine my utter shock (and shame), when I discovered I LEFT OUT Ninja Turtles!!!!! How could I forget my favorite heroes in a half shell???? And then, when yall mentioned SONIC, I remembered that one, too!!! (I am SOOO looking forward to the new Sonic this fall!!!!)

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i've read all of these posts and i cant believe you guys forgot about "ghostbusters* with egon, winston, ray, and peter. that was a great cartoon show that lasted for like 6 years. i recently started to download those cartoons from kazaa and they are great!. i've also started to download the ninja turtles cartoons, not the new ones on fox, but the old ones.

ryan

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh that reminds me Slimer and the Marsmelo Man. "SLIMER!!!!!!" *gets slimed by Slimer* Good Grif. :smirk:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Oh that reminds me Slimer and the Marsmelo Man. "SLIMER!!!!!!" *gets slimed by Slimer* Good Grif. :smirk:
I LOVED Slimer!!! I remember making Slimer drawings and puppets all the time. I thought he was so cute and so much fun... And I always wanted the Ghostbuster equipment that they sold at the toy stores.
Erin

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
i've read all of these posts and i cant believe you guys forgot about "ghostbusters* with egon, winston, ray, and peter. that was a great cartoon show that lasted for like 6 years. i recently started to download those cartoons from kazaa and they are great!. i've also started to download the ninja turtles cartoons, not the new ones on fox, but the old ones.

ryan
It does seem like "Ghostbusters" and "Ninja Turtles" go together. My brother and I always watched both of them. He had a ton of Ninja Turtles figurines. Michaelangelo was always my favorite. He was so much fun, sort of a class clown type. We had a turtle and we named it Michaelangelo in his honor, but then we found out that "he" was actually a "she"... Oh, well. Michaelangela! :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Oh, boy! I just realized I'm now a quarter of the way to being a Senior Member! :big_grin: At this rate, I'll hit 1,000 sometime in the summer of 2006... :rolleyes: :stick_out_tongue:
Erin