What are your favorite kind of Ghosts?

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
My favorite ghost is Peeve the Poltergeist...ok he may not be a ghost but dang! : D Near one!

Or the BloodyBarron :3 <3

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Ohhh yeah exactly that's the kind of ghost stuff I enjoy watching. I don't enjoy being scared, but at the same time I sort of do, you know? And dolls and toys, in the right light, can be very frightening! I remember an Unsolved Mysteries that talked about a chair that was thought to be haunted, because everyone who sat in it supposedly died.

Again, I don't take it seriously, it's just fun. :smile:
Yeah, those spooky specials are great! Haunted dolls/houses/hotels. It's all good! One of the specials even did a segment on a supposedly haunted Civil War battle ground.

And although I didn't really care for the films--the original and the remake; I didn't see any of the sequels--I find the story of the Amityville Horror fascinating. After reading the real story, and then watching the films, I was disappointed. The real story is so much more fascinating!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
My personal favourite ghost would definitely have to be The Holy Spirit. The third eternal person of the Biblical Trinity.
The old title for Him used to be the Holy Ghost. I know that He is real and that He is a blessed friend to me and all other Christian believers. He lives in my heart and points my attention towards anything I do that is wrong and towards my Saviour Jesus Christ the Son who died for my forgiveness and reconciliation with the Father in Heaven.
I know no other ghost so wonderful. :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ohhh yeah exactly that's the kind of ghost stuff I enjoy watching. I don't enjoy being scared, but at the same time I sort of do, you know? And dolls and toys, in the right light, can be very frightening!
Yeah, I know what you mean. I will watch these shows, find them very interesting, and at the same time, scare myself and I wont go to sleep :smirk:

And speaking of scary dolls, my BK lisa simpson doll scares me. That freaky grin...You never know what shes thinking :eek:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I love scary shows such as The X-Files.
It's only a fictional show but they do base a lot of episodes upon alleged real-life paranormal activity including ghosts.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You know, I never really got into the X-Files. Although, I did love the "Springfield" Files episode of the simpsons

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I do remember that episode well. It was so clever with David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson providing their own voices.
I'm a little surprised you aren't really hooked on X-Files Sargey since I know you love horror so much. But we all have different ways things impact upon us true.
Course it'd get really dull if we all loved the exact same things. We do need variety among us to make life interesting.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I love watching Unsolved Mysteries and those other haunting shows, but I don't take them seriously. I do think people still exist when they die, but I don't think they make themselves known like that. I guess for me those shows are like modern day ghost stories. Fun to hear but nothing to worry about.

Well, we only have 4 mysteries we keep repeating over and over. but one of them got solved, so now we need a new mystery....