What are your stories?

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
My name is Jack. I'm sixteen years old and I'm about to be a high school junior. I live in North Carolina.

My dream for over three years has been to be a filmmaker. I consider myself pretty lucky to know early on exactly what I want to be in life. I know people twenty years older than me who still aren't sure.

My biggest inspirations are specifically Jim Henson, Charlie Chaplin, Mel Brooks, and Kevin Smith,

If I didn't want to be a director, I would want to be an actor. My favorite actor is Kevin Spacey. No one owns a scene like him.

I'm Agnostic... I don't belong to any organized religion, but I have oodles of respect for people who do.

I love to use words like "oodles".

Politically, I go left. Way left.

I really liked The Muppets' Wizard of Oz.

My favorite Muppets are Kermit and Gonzo. I'm sort of a combination of them both. There's probably a little of Piggy, Fozzie, and Rowlf in there as well. That's one of the many reasons why I love the Muppets... they really are fully-fleshed out characters that we can all relate to. Erm, maybe I should have said fully-felt out characters... :wink:

My parents are divorced, but honestly, I prefer it that way. I get to see them both all the time, as they have joint custody and live maybe ten miles away from each other.

I can't go a single morning without listening to music. My favorite bands are Barenaked Ladies, Sigur Ros, R.E.M., and The Flaming Lips.

Skye

Reaction score
DOB: July 21, 1985
Favourite Muppet: Rizzo The Rat
Favourite Muppeteer: Steve Whitmire!!!

I found this site while looking at Richard Hunt tributes (he's my second favorite muppeteer), and pure curiosity about the forum brought me here!

Brinatello

Reaction score
fluffmuppet said:
Heya there. I'm Coral (no, seriously..that's my real name), but people call me corky, definitely call me *fluff* on here, or the muppet/puppet girl...
*gasp* Sango?! OMG!! I just joined here today, went browsing, and saw your post! What a small world! Good to see you on here!

Anyway, here's my story (copied from my LJ Bio):

I'm a California native born in Torrance on August 27, 1978. With the different jobs, my dad moved us around to a few places, from Hawthorne in 1980, to Chula Vista in 1982, and then finally settling into Escondido in 1983 for over 20 years. I currently live with my mom, Dianna, my sister, Christine and we have two cats: a male grey tabby named Toby and a female tux named Jasmine. I've worked at Vons grocery store since December 2, 2002 and in August, 2004, was sent to work in the service deli department.

My goals are to become a graphic artist, creating art and animation on the computer. I also love music and singing, something I've done as far back as the second grade. My unfortunate weaknesses are the lack of trust to others, constantly worrying about what people think about me, and jumping to the wrong conclusions with almost every encounter I come across. I'm extremely sensitive, self-conscious and one of the worst procrastinators of the world. I realize at the time I am writing this, I have not reached the stage where I am most satisified with life. It is something I must do in order to achieve the happiness I've been searching for for a long time. Change can be a wonderful and a scary thing, and being so close to 30 years of age, I must accept whatever consequences come my way.

F

furryredmonster

Wow, I've never done this.

Why I Was Drawn Here: Elmo <3
Where I Live: Southerish-Centralish Indiana. I'm not really sure.
Birthday: March 2
Favorite Food: Spagetti hold the murder please :smile:
Favorite TV Show: WLiiA
Current Location: In my room...
Favorite Muppet: Like you don't know?
Currently Watching: Play With Me Sesame

Other: Huge system of a down fan, currently ONLY lacto-ovo *sigh*, I'm usually called Kendra here but Kenny or red will also work, say anything mean about Elmo and die, I think bob barker is really awesome...........

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well I've been here for a while already but here goes:
Name: Martin Johnson
Current age: 35
Birthday: March 3 (yes Kendra I'm the day straight after you)
Favourite Muppet: Bill the Bubble Guy (how many of you didn't realize that? :wink: )
Religion: Christian Catholic Church
Goal: To try everything I can to promote my children's adventure book
Home country: Australia

DJ SCY

Reaction score
Hi there, DJ SCY here.

I'm in my late thirties (37 to be exact).
I live in Topeka, Kansas.
My hobbies are music mixing, cartooning, story writing, computer games, photography, and computers.
As a matter of fact all of my hobbies are done on computer.
The reasons I joined up on this forum is that I've been a muppet fan since the 1970's, I'm a Dark Crystal fan, and the Gelfling College forum has been filling up with alot of bad spam from people who just what to sell there useless junk.

Some of you may or may not know this but I did write a Dark Crystal fan fic called Shards of the Crystal and submited it to Fan Fiction.net in it's movie page.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi DJ SCY, nice to meet you! Aren't computers a wonderful tool!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Thought I'd give a little update since it's been awhile since I've posted in this thread.

DOB: November 25, 1981. It's my golden birthday this year.
Sign: Sagitarius
Marital Status: Married as of May 27th! Almost two months now! Whoopie!
POB: Minneapolis, MN
Hobbies: I wish I had some! I guess reading, cooking/baking, singing...that's about it sad to say
Fav. food: I could eat chicken everyday
Fav. drink: Big fan of Coca Cola products, I also LOVE the Coffee Coolers at Caribou Coffee
Motto: Hmm...Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.

I'm really into Ernie and Bert right now. There's this surge of old clips of theirs on YouTube and I'm just loving them! My favorite new accessory this summer is a tote bag I bought on E-bay with Kermit's face on it and it says I Heart Kermit. It's really cute!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
DOB: June 13, 1989
Sign: Gemini
Marital Status: I'm not married and never going to be married either!
POB: I ain't tellin'!
Hobbies: Too many to mention.
Favorite Food: Pasta
Favorite Drink: Milk
Motto: Change is a dangerous thing...unless approved by me first!