What are your stories?

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I'm 13 years old, kind of young for a Muppet fan I think, but I'm practically obsessed. My favorite Muppet is the Swedish Chef. Underused at times, but still very awesome. Also Janice. What's not ta like about her? My favorite Movie is /also/ Tommy Boy, Gonzo14. My favorite Muppet Movie is either The Muppet Movie or The Muppets Take Manhatten. My favorite Muppeteer is Richard Hunt. :wink:

I forgot why I came here. I just stumbled upon it...but I prefer this one to the other Muppet site sponsored by Disney. Gag. (Disclaimer: I can not and will not be held against that statement)

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Well, I'm 19 years old. I've always enjoyed the muppets in sort of an 'on-off' thing. I loved watching the movies when I was little, like 2-4 years old, my mother is the one who really got me into them. Then I forgot about them, then came Muppet Babies, and The Muppet Show. Then, came the channel Odssey, and I really got re-hooked big time. This time around, I loved them for a year, and I learned more about the men behind the muppets. How Jim had died, and Richard as well. How he unfortunately died of AIDS, as any knowledge fan knows. Then again, I forgot them somewhat, and something....really got me into it again.

I went to give blood a year and a half ago, I found out I had the hepitius c virus. With one of the highest virii loads they had ever seen. 18.1 million virii to 1 cc of blood. And for those who don't know a cc is basically a single drop of blood.

So...after some crying, and thinking, I saw my poster of Jim, with Kermit on his shoulder. Then I heard this...little voice in my heart. To this day I believe it was Richard speaking to me. That voice told me this:

"Never give up, keep going strong, and you'll make it. I just know it."

So, I kept at it. And now I'm happy to say my virii content is basically non-existant!! I'm virus free!!! My last week of treatment ends the middle of this month, Febuary 13th. Scooter has always been my favorite muppet...and now...he and Richard hold a special close spot in my heart. Whenever I felt like giving up, just throwing those horredous shots and pills out the window, I heard that voice again. Urging me gently to never give up. I'm glad that voice was there. I'll never know if it was Richard, but...I like to think it was.

So....I'm just very happy to have also found MC. Fellow Muppet lovers, and such. I've found my second family here.

((((HUGS)))) to everyone on MC, and (((HUGS))) to Phillip Chapman to creating this website and these forums.

Love all, Renee.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
So...after some crying, and thinking, I saw my poster of Jim, with Kermit on his shoulder. Then I heard this...little voice in my heart. To this day I believe it was Richard speaking to me. That voice told me this: "Never give up, keep going strong, and you'll make it. I just know it."
That's an amazing story! Thanks for sharing that with us, and I'm so glad your virus is gone. :smile: :wink:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
I'm 13 years old, kind of young for a Muppet fan I think, but I'm practically obsessed.
Hey! Welcome to the 13 year old muppet fan club! (metaphoricly of course). I'm 13 too.

My fave muppets are floyd :sing: and uncle deadly.

I actually got hooked on the muppets cause my dad is a big fan of them.

I wear glasses cause I'm near sighted.

I was born on March 17 (St patties day! lol)

My fave movie...ooo...uh...well, I like Nightmare before christmas, labyrinth, a christmas story...

I liked Muppets christmas carol. Unfortunatly, I've only seen that, wizard of oz and treasure island.

And I am thinking about learning to play bass for obvious reasons but I am not too sure if my dad would be a little suspicious cause once a few months ago I said I didnt want to play the guitar and when he offered to actually teach me bass I said no and now I'm just rambling...

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Whoa! Two thirteen year old Muppet fans on the same website! That's practically impossible! I didn't know /any/ thirteen year old obsessed Muppet fans, but now I know...ONE! WOO! Nice to meet you. :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
Whoa! Two thirteen year old Muppet fans on the same website! That's practically impossible! I didn't know /any/ thirteen year old obsessed Muppet fans, but now I know...ONE! WOO! Nice to meet you. :smile:
I know! All my friends think I'm weird for being a muppet fan. NIce to meet you too:big_grin:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
My friends do too. Cause they mix it up with Sesame Street. Not that that's not a bad show, it's just they think it's for toddlers. But I explain to them "Muppets are for Adults /and/ Children" as we all have. Do they listen? Not really. But I'm not complaining. Well, yes I am. But not anymore. Being the only Muppet fan in my school rules! :excited:

Lucy

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
I say everything's fab...oh wait, everything is...
And yet he never says that I am fab...

frewt

Reaction score
hi...

i'm 26 and well i found this site cause i was looking for a sesame street forum, and well i think i'll quite love it....

ok lets see wot i can say here.....
i'm a single mom, my son will be 10 this april
no need to count i had him at 16 .....LOl

i love sesame street music and the muppets are just off the hook!!!!

oh right, i am a screen printer......

frewt.