What CD's are you looking forward to getting?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Today, I tried to pick up Clay Aiken's new single, which includes Neil Sedaka's "Solitaire," but I found out the release has been indefinitely postponed. :frown: I was really looking forward to that!!
Erin

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Today, I tried to pick up Clay Aiken's new single, which includes Neil Sedaka's "Solitaire," but I found out the release has been indefinitely postponed. :frown: I was really looking forward to that!!
Erin
That's strange. I hadn't actually heard about this single, but it's curious that they've postponed it. Maybe they didn't want Clay to steal Ruben's thunder with a new release, since Ruben's album just came out last week...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I just bought Barenkaed Ladies' new CD, Everything to Everyone. Hehe! I love the chimpanzee song.

dmx10101

Reaction score
I just pick up the new Joe cd, And Then for under $10 at Wal-Mart. It's good, one of the songs even has GGGGGG-Unit! on it.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
That's strange. I hadn't actually heard about this single, but it's curious that they've postponed it. Maybe they didn't want Clay to steal Ruben's thunder with a new release, since Ruben's album just came out last week...
That would make sense, but Ruben's album had been set for that date for quite a while. They shouldn't have set that release date for Clay to begin with. I just hope they release it eventually.
Erin

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
I just got the "Wicked" soundtrack- and am deeply in love with it! A must have for any wizard of Oz or Kristin Chenoweth fans! :sing:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I need to get the Return of the King soundtrack. We have Fellowship but not The Two Towers - gotta get that one too. The music for Lord of the Rings is incredible throughout and adds so much to the trilogy and just sounds so completely right. But I was utterly blown away by Billy Boyd's unexpected performance of a portion of Bilbo's walking song, "Upon the Hearth the Fire is Red." Sung a capella, with that exquisite Scottish accent, and reflecting Pippin's revelation, at last, of the gravity of the situation... An absolutely gorgeous scene, and haunting performance. And he may be an actor by trade - and a darn good one - but this guy ought to record an album! I'd snatch it up in a second.
Erin

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
exquisite Scottish accent,
I've always thought Scottish accents were quite hot (looks around at her scottish MC members) They main singer in my favorite band is scottish, and *faints* it's niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Off Kilter rocks!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Got the CD today! What a wonderful soundtrack overall... But that track is definitely a standout! ***sigh*** *begs Sam's forgiveness for current obsession with Pippin* :stick_out_tongue:
Erin