What do you collect?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I'm a bit of a geek and I mostly collect action figures. Right now my main figures are "The Muppets" (of course) and "Nightmare Before Christmas", but I also just tend to collect almost anything of thoes.

I guess you can also say I have a huge DVD collection going, but really who doesn't?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Things just come to me at randon tomes. It I tried to remember something, I usually just forget about it. But I'm often run into reminders all the time. Especially the moment after it esapes from my mind.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
My brother and I just yesterday got Batman Beyond Season 3, so now we've got the complete series!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
My brother just got Batman the animated series season four. I kinda want to see it, myself. I hope he lets me watch it sometime.

lael

Reaction score
I've just started collecting G.I. JOE's... today. I cam across a box of them at a tag sale & snatched them right up! $5.00 for the lot of them. Oh, the memories! There was even a small box at the bottom full of little guns, knives, phones, halmets, backpacks and even shipwreck's parrot! I'm talking the small G.I. JOE action figures here. You know, from the mid to late 80's & not the big 'dolls' that are out now & prior to the 80"s. I'm so thrilled!!!

savagemonkey

Reaction score
i collect dragons and i've just started collecting miniture guitars, i've just got slash's les paul at the moment.

monkey