What do you collect?

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I collect movie posters. I currently own about 40 right now. Some of them are domestic, but I have several from other countries. They're not framed. In fact, they're not even hanging. They're in protective tubing, awaiting the day when I have the time/money/space to get 'em properly displayed.

Here are two of my favorites, both Italian:

http://www.movieposterclassics.com/images/BigPsychoItalRR.jpg

http://www.movieposterclassics.com/images/BigIlEtaitUneFois.jpg

I think the Psycho one is particularly striking.

Kiki

Reaction score
Hey Winslow, that's another thing I collect- posters!
Yeah, mostly movie ones. I have a lot of Hitchcock ones (The Birds, Phycho, Rear Window, Vertigo, etc), a few old Disney's, Muppet ones (Follow That Bird, MTM, etc), nosteglic classics such as Sinigin' in the rain, My Little Chickitee, The Wizard of Oz, various Marilyn Monroe films and... stuff like that.
I also collect posters of my fave singers/bands. I have HEAPS. But in my room, I have posters of: Jim Morrison, Blondie, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Led Zeppelin, Queen and a few Beatles ones, and that's just on my bedroom walls! :smile:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Hey Winslow, that's another thing I collect- posters!
Yeah, mostly movie ones. I have a lot of Hitchcock ones (The Birds, Phycho, Rear Window, Vertigo, etc), a few old Disney's, Muppet ones (Follow That Bird, MTM, etc), nosteglic classics such as Sinigin' in the rain, My Little Chickitee, The Wizard of Oz, various Marilyn Monroe films and... stuff like that.
I also collect posters of my fave singers/bands. I have HEAPS. But in my room, I have posters of: Jim Morrison, Blondie, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Led Zeppelin, Queen and a few Beatles ones, and that's just on my bedroom walls! :smile:
Cool!

Aside from the two I posted, I have The Good, The Bad & the Ugly, Escape From New York, Vertigo, Phantom of the Paradise, The Black Dahlia, Dressed to Kill (French & American), Blow Out, The Untouchables, Willard (1971 & 2003 versions), Death Proof, Pulp Fiction, Dirty Harry, L.A. Confidential, The Long Goodbye, Bonnie & Clyde, and others. I also have that Simpsons poster that has like 350 characters on it.

I need to get 'em up!

Kiki

Reaction score
Wow, that's some collection, Winslow! yep, gotta keep it up! :big_grin:

Kiki

Reaction score
Wow! That's one heckuva collection! I'm not sure how many I have... but I might post some pics. :smile: