What figures do you own and which ones are your favorite?

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Lets see I have

Kermit
Tuxedo Kermit
Holiday Kermit
Miss Piggy
EB Games Miss Piggy
Fozzie
Invisable Spray Fozzie
Vacation Fozzie(ToyFare)
Vacation Fozzie(Media Play)
Gonzo
Crash Helmet Gonzo
Scooter
Super Hero Scooter
Rowlf
Link Hogthrob
Dr.Strangepork
Dr.Teeth
Floyd
Floyd Repaint
Zoot
Zoot Repaint
Animal w/ Electric Mayhem Stage
Tour Animal
Sam Arrow
Rizzo
Dr.Bunsen Honeydew
Beaker w/ Muppet Labs
Vanishing Cream Beaker
Invisable Beaker
The Swedish Chef w/ Swedish Kitchen
Crazy Harry
Lew Zealand

My top 5 favorites are
1.Tuxedo Kermit(could be replaced when ever I get Koozebane Kermit)
2.Link Hogthrob
3.Swedish Chef
4.Gonzo(could be replaced by series 5 Gonzo)
5.Rowlf

rexcrk

Reaction score
Wow Aerosmith! You're quite the collector! ME JEALOUS! :halo: LOL. But anyway, I opened EB Games Miss Piggy 'cause I found out she had the boa (man I love the Internet :wink: :big_grin: ). It's pretty cool, and thank God I have a sister because she knew how to put the boa on Piggy :rolleyes: :halo:

rexcrk

Reaction score
Got Muppet Labs w/ Beaker yesterday!!! It's really cool. But unfortunatley the little table thing broke when I was trying to get it out of the package :frown: fortunately it looks like it can be fixed with crazy glue or something. Also, it sounds like there's something in my gorilla detector (like a little bead or something, which I know it's not). Anyway, it's a lot of fun to play with! :smile: :smile: :big_grin:

Fozzie

Reaction score
My table broke to. I fixed it right up with crazy glue. It's fine now.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Doh! I asked my mom if she can fix it w/ crazy glue, and she did, but it's at a slant :eek: :frown: it still kinda works though.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I had Scooter, Zoot, repaint Zoot, Fozzie, one of the vacation Fozzies (red shirt, I think), Floyd, Crazy Harry and (Crash Helmet, I think) Gonzo. I had more, but that's all I can remember.

Then I woke up.

FISHSTICKS!*

My faves are Floyd, Scooter, and Crazy Harry. Okay, so they're the only ones I actually have. Whatever. :concern: Seriously though, I can't pick my fave cos Floyd was the first one I got and he's pwetty... (whoops, slipped into fangirl mode), Scooter's got tons of accesories (I love the skateboard) and Crazy Harry has got my fave accesories. Yay dynamite!

*If read aloud, meant to be said in frustration, not in silliness. Or silly frustration.
Bah.

rexcrk

Reaction score
HeraLirambar said:
I had Scooter, Zoot, repaint Zoot, Fozzie, one of the vacation Fozzies (red shirt, I think), Floyd, Crazy Harry and (Crash Helmet, I think) Gonzo. I had more, but that's all I can remember.

Then I woke up.

FISHSTICKS!*

Ouch!!! :sympathy: I once had a dream that I had all the original Power Rangers Zords (I never had ANY of them, and they were the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers) and then I woke up. :boo: :mad: :attitude:

camax

Reaction score
I love all the Muppets, but am kind of choosy when it comes to which ones I get. Being a Dad with six kids, I find it hard to spend money on MYSELF sometimes. I have three figures: Lew Zealand, Fozzie, and Koozebane Kermit. My wife has Rizzo. We also have the Gonzo and Pepe from Jack in the Box until we can get them both in Series 5.

I held back buying Muppets for myself for a long time, but when Lew came out, I couldn't hold back. So even though they are all great work, I will just get a few from time to time. I wish I could find Dr. Teeth, Scooter & Rowlf again, for I passed them up when maybe I shouldn't have! I'm sure something like eBay may come into play if I feel funds are free enough.

I am hoping Johnny Fiamma and Sal are coming down the pipe in the future! Andy and Randy Pig, as well as naked Rowlf and Sam would be great too!

I am sure this has been asked plenty, but has there been mention of a Beaker or Animal packaged singly instead of in sets in the future line possibilities?

anymuppet

Reaction score
camax said:
Being a Dad with six kids
Six kids??? :confused: :eek: When do you have time for Muppets? :wink:

Anyway with six kids, I'd just skip the action figures and spend the money on the DVD releases. Raise those kids as proper Muppet fans and make them watch each and every one several hundred times! :big_grin:

Rock on camax....

camax

Reaction score
Hee hee, YES we do have all the Muppet movies, and the favorites seem to be Muppets From Space and Muppet Treasure Island. In addition, I've got four old Fraggle Rock videos, a 25th anniversary Muppet Show video (boy do I want more!), Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, and a decent collection of Muppets Tonight taped. New children will be assimilated! :wink: Actually, they seem to enjoy Muppets just fine, we are just turning it up a few notches.