1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What figures do you own and which ones are your favorite?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by rexcrk, Aug 6, 2003.

1. rexcrk Active Member

Smart kids! ;) :D :) (ok, Muppets From Space may be my least favorite, but Muppet Treasure Island is my favorite! lol)
  2. Tom Servo New Member

I've been collecting the Muppets for about two months. So far I have Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, The Muppet Labs Playset w/ Beaker, "Vacation" Fozzie (Blue Shirt), Koozbane Kermit, and "Culinary Catastrophe" Swedish Chef. I've opened all of them except for the chef. While Bunsen and Beaker are my favorite muppets, my favorite figure would have to be Koozebane Kermit. :) That's one sweet fig.
  3. rexcrk Active Member

yesterday I ordered Rizzo, Rowlf, Scooter, and Crazy Harry (the oldest figure they had, after Piggy) from toysrus.com!!! Unfortunately, since tomorrow's Sunday I don't think the figures will come. I can't wait till Monday! I'm especially excited about Rizzo!!! :D
  4. rexcrk Active Member

Hey guys, I got my figures yesterday. My favorites out of the four I got (Scooter, Rizzo, Rowlf, and Crazy Harry) are definitley Rizzo and Rowlf :D Scooter and Crazy Harry are also really great too. And omg I LOVE the accessories that come with each of them. My favorite accessory is the baby grand piano. It's so wonderfully detailed :D
  5. Kinggodzillak Member

I've added to my collection with Floyd, Link, Strangepork, Animal w/Electric Mayhem stage, and a Bunsen and Dr Teeth who are in the post. :halo:

Still can't find Zoot. :( :cool:
  6. rexcrk Active Member

I noticed on toysrus.com that they had all the series three figures except for Zoot. That stinks, 'cause I want Zoot. Actually, I want all the Electric Mayhem figures, but I don't have any :(
  7. Erine81981 Active Member

Rexcrk how old r u? Just wanting to know.
  8. crazy ernie New Member

I got,in this order:Muppet labs with beaker
    Bunsen
    Miss Piggy
    Kermit
    Dr Teeth
    Electric Mayhem stage with animal
    Gonzo
    Koozebanian Kermit
  9. Kinggodzillak Member

The annoying thing about Zoot is I prefer the mustard one to the red one, and yet ironically the red one is more common on ebay. Its been months since they've have a mustard, and a long time since a red was on there.

And I want im... :eek:
  10. rexcrk Active Member

You could always check my profile to see my b-day ;) but anyway, I'm 15 :)
  11. crazy ernie New Member

Update:I got the complete main set of series 4 and the chef's kitchen.My favorite figure is Koozebane Kermit.
  12. Kinggodzillak Member

I got my Zoot! I got my Zoot! :D
  13. rexcrk Active Member

Woohoo! Today I went to a different Toys "R" Us and guess what they had... Kermit, Piggy, Beaker (just like the other one) and... Dr. Teeth and Tuxedo Kermit!!! That's the first time I've seen Tuxedo Kermit, and the first time I've seen Dr. Teeth since a long time ago. I got Dr. Teeth, but I didn't have the cash for Kermit. Maybe some other time. Dr. Teeth is definitley cool and "groovy", but I wouldn't say he replaces my favorites or Samuel Arrow or Rizzo :) But I really like Dr. Teeth! :D So lets see, that makes my figure list like this:
    Kermit
    Miss Piggy
    EB Games Miss Piggy
    Dr. Teeth
    Muppet Labs w/ Beaker
    Gonzo
    Crazy Harry
    Rowlf
    Scooter
    Samuel Arrow
    Rizzo

Woohoo! 11 figures, not bad :flirt:
  14. Aerosmith New Member

Tuxedo Kermit rules! I liked him so much I bought 2. :) :)
  15. Fozzie New Member

I just bought Koozebane Kermit and it is now DEFINETLY my favorite. He rocks! :)
  16. Aerosmith New Member

I still havnt found Koozebane Kermit yet. The stock girl at Target tryed to tell me Sam Arrow was Kermit. :rolleyes:

:attitude:
  17. rexcrk Active Member

Some people just can't read packaging, or know their Muppets.

Both, are serious crimes :attitude:
  18. Chamberlain New Member

Hi-ho all!
    I discovered this site a few days ago and have enjoyed looking at all the guides & reading the various threads in the forums. So I guess it's time for me to join in. Anyway,these figures have been a dream come true and I'm eagerly awaiting Series 5 on up.
    Here's what I have with my favorites listed first for each wave.

Series 1:
    Dr.Teeth
    Dr.Bunsen Honeydew
    Beaker w/Lab
    EB Miss Piggy
    Kermit

Series 2:
    Fozzie
    Floyd (Red shirt)
    Animal w/Stage
    Crazy Harry
    Gonzo

Series 3:
    Zoot (Mustard shirt)
    Scooter
    Lew Zealand
    Rowlf

Series 4:
    Link Hogthrob
    Sam
    Koozebane Kermit
    Strangepork
    Rizzo (Red jacket)

The major piece I'm missing is The Swedish Chef & kitchen,but I will be getting him soon. I'm not into all the con exclusives and such,although Vaudeville Statler & Waldorf look awesome,but I can wait for Wave 6 (maybe). Later gang!
  19. rexcrk Active Member

Nice of you to join the fun Chamberlain! :cool: :D
  20. Chamberlain New Member

Thanks rexcrk! I think I'll like it here alot :)