What figures do you own and which ones are your favorite?

rexcrk

Reaction score
camax said:
Hee hee, YES we do have all the Muppet movies, and the favorites seem to be Muppets From Space and Muppet Treasure Island.

Smart kids! :wink: :big_grin: :smile: (ok, Muppets From Space may be my least favorite, but Muppet Treasure Island is my favorite! lol)

Tom Servo

Reaction score
I've been collecting the Muppets for about two months. So far I have Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, The Muppet Labs Playset w/ Beaker, "Vacation" Fozzie (Blue Shirt), Koozbane Kermit, and "Culinary Catastrophe" Swedish Chef. I've opened all of them except for the chef. While Bunsen and Beaker are my favorite muppets, my favorite figure would have to be Koozebane Kermit. :smile: That's one sweet fig.

rexcrk

Reaction score
yesterday I ordered Rizzo, Rowlf, Scooter, and Crazy Harry (the oldest figure they had, after Piggy) from toysrus.com!!! Unfortunately, since tomorrow's Sunday I don't think the figures will come. I can't wait till Monday! I'm especially excited about Rizzo!!! :big_grin:

rexcrk

Reaction score
Hey guys, I got my figures yesterday. My favorites out of the four I got (Scooter, Rizzo, Rowlf, and Crazy Harry) are definitley Rizzo and Rowlf :big_grin: Scooter and Crazy Harry are also really great too. And omg I LOVE the accessories that come with each of them. My favorite accessory is the baby grand piano. It's so wonderfully detailed :big_grin:

Kinggodzillak

Reaction score
I've added to my collection with Floyd, Link, Strangepork, Animal w/Electric Mayhem stage, and a Bunsen and Dr Teeth who are in the post. :halo:

Still can't find Zoot. :frown: :cool:

rexcrk

Reaction score
I noticed on toysrus.com that they had all the series three figures except for Zoot. That stinks, 'cause I want Zoot. Actually, I want all the Electric Mayhem figures, but I don't have any :frown:

crazy ernie

Reaction score
I got,in this order:Muppet labs with beaker
Bunsen
Miss Piggy
Kermit
Dr Teeth
Electric Mayhem stage with animal
Gonzo
Koozebanian Kermit

Kinggodzillak

Reaction score
The annoying thing about Zoot is I prefer the mustard one to the red one, and yet ironically the red one is more common on ebay. Its been months since they've have a mustard, and a long time since a red was on there.

And I want im... :eek:

rexcrk

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Rexcrk how old r u? Just wanting to know.
You could always check my profile to see my b-day :wink: but anyway, I'm 15 :smile: