What happened to NOGGIN?

ssetta

Reaction score
I agree!! I wish we could do something about it!! :frown: I'm gonna have to cry for the rest of my life! (snifffffffffffff) I never would have made that decision if I were the program director of Noggin!! I'm gonna have to die with it!!!! :cry:

PutDownDuckie

Reaction score
Hey folks!

I'm brand new, so I'm still getting the hang of all of this. I think a lot of the thought behind the new Sesame Street is based on the younger age of children (someone else mentioned this...). I agree though - I miss the good old days!! (Especially Snuffy - :eek: WHAT has happened to him?) But the children I care for all love Sesame Street, and I think that a lot of the education is still there even if it is for a younger audience. What I do like about the new version is the focus on emotional and cultural learning. That focus was definetly there in the old ones...but it just seems very strong in the new ones.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
ssetta said:
I agree!! I wish we could do something about it!! :frown: I'm gonna have to cry for the rest of my life! (snifffffffffffff) I never would have made that decision if I were the program director of Noggin!! I'm gonna have to die with it!!!! :cry:
Please tell me you're exaggerating. :rolleyes:

wiley207

Reaction score
Courage-Bagge said:
Noggin is obsessed with the Nick Jr. shows right now. I can't believe Sesame Workshop would trust Viacom with their shows. They should've went with AOL Time Warner and put Sesame Unpaved on Boomerang. I miss Sesame Unpaved, and the 1993-1994 123 Sesames. Look at Noggin, they play 123 Sesame 2 times a day, and Play with Me Sesame 2 times a day, and the rest of the time is Nick Jr. Shows. That's 3 hours of classic S.S. while they have 8 hours of Nick Jr, and 1 hour of Oobi. That's just not right. I don't mind Oobi, but they're just obsessed with Nick Jr. Shows, especially Tweenies.
HEY! Boomerang's only for Hanna-Barbera cartoons until the 90s, Jay Ward cartoons, DFE cartoons, and old theatrical cartoon short subjects.

ssetta

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:
Please tell me you're exaggerating. :rolleyes:
Okay, that was written 3 months ago.

Sometimes, I actually miss seeing them on Noggin, as they were on Noggin for a good 4 years. I know that many people have tapes, but sometimes I wish they had better quality. That's why I think there should be a DVD collection, because those never wear out.