1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What have been your avatars in the past?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Kiki, Nov 13, 2006.

1. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

That is an awesome pic....
    Now in the spirit of Goth, I must listen something with Robert Smith in it!:zany:
  2. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Awesome! Robert Smith! =D And thankyer's. I can do Siouxie's make-up. ^_^
  3. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Changed mine to the great Alice Cooper
  4. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

*Marries it* Aliiice.... Cooperrrrrrr.... <333

That reminds me... on camp my friend and I were listening to him and this chick in our cabin goes, "what are you listening to?" and we go, "Alice Cooper" and then she went "OOOOH! I LOVE her!" Her. Her...? Sheesh- people. =P
  5. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I once knew a lid who called Jimmy Page Jimmy hendrix. Thought it was kind of funny!
  6. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Whoa, weird! I remember sometime last year I bought one of my Classic Rock mags to school and it had Hendrix on the cover. There was a chick in my class who claims she's musically educated because her parents were musos and I asked her, slightly tongue-in-cheek (because I personally found it obvious, and it said he's bleeding name on the cover!) who did she think he was. Anyway, she hesitated, like... tons. I found this a bit odd, because I used to hang out with her quite a lot (until she moved schools. Without even telling me), and knowing me I was always crapping on about music- and I'm a Hendrix fanatic. In the end she goes, "...Bon Jovi...?" Can you believe that? I *wish* I was joking.
  7. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I think it was just a case of a kid not really knowing any better.

But whoa! That is just plain crazy. I mean she didn't even really have to know because as you said it's name was right on the cover. But it would have been nice if she had just admitted she didn't know, though. Would have saved a lot of embarrassment, heh!
  8. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Yeah, I wish people would just be honest if they didn't know, either. Instead of embarrassing themselves- lol! I'll say these obscure pop-culture references and they'll laugh along but you can tell they don't know what your on about. I don't mind but... I would appreciate it if they just admitted that they're unsure. lol!
  9. Sgt Floyd

Ooowww...this hurts my head worse than the fact every time I hear the phrase "best of both worlds" I end up thinking about Van Halen AND Hannah Montana...

but anyways, I had a friend who thought Ozzy osbourne was a girl...*shakes head* I felt really bad for her...
  10. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

I have people all the time think that Shannon Lawson is a girl when CLEARLY he's a guy who plays GREAT music.

Daniel
  11. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

OhmyGAWD! =O That is shocking, I mean- she prolly doesn't know any better and all that, but... but that's crazeh!

Gah! Van Halen *AND* Hannah Montana! :eek: Which one is better...? Hrmmm... what, a, toughie. :p That is terrible!

Just the other day a girl in my class thought that 'Dark Side of the Moon' was a song, when I was obviously referring to the album. I just wish she simply said she wasn't aware of it, instead of embarrassing herself. She's like, "That's the best song evaarr!" and I went, "well, it's actually an album..." and then she got all huffy and was like, "I'm pretty sure it's isn't!" I don't... *think* it's a song. :s
  12. Sgt Floyd

Several different Floyds
    Uncle Deadly
    Jack Skellingtons head
    a version of one above that said Happy Halloween
    A Sandy Claws Jack (from movie) that said merry christmas
    Sandy Claws Jack (from old poster)
    one with Jack and Sally
    Jake Long (dragon form; old animation)
    The Crypt Keeper
    Stitch dressed as a pirate
    Jon Bon Jovi
    Bartman*
    Simpsonized Count*
    Jack as the Pumpkin King (aka the scarecrow)
    Spyro the Dragon
    Bart on Skateboard
    Crazy Homer (from the "shinning" episode)
    Bart/Lisa in "The Night Gallery"
    Werewolf Flanders
    Another Werewolf Flanders
    Another Floyd
    Kermit and Ozzy Osbourne
    Sonic the Hedgehog (90's version)
    Wayne and Garth
    Alice Cooper and Sam
    Floyd
    Floyd
    Lucas (SSBB)
    Lucas
    Lucas
    Luigi (SSBB)
    Kind Dedede (SSBB)
    Lucas
    Floyd
    Luigi Striker
    Chuckie (All Grown Up)
    Bart with Spinal Tap
    Otto playing guitar
    Simpsonized Alice Cooper
    Knuckles the Echidna w/ Green hill zone background
    Bart in Thriller Parody
    Slappy the Dummy (Goosebumps TV version)
    (an unusally happy) Bart Simpson Bartman
    Calvin dancing in pajamas
    Calvin and Hobbes in Snow
    Snow Miser
    WereSonic
    A werewolf
    Ace (from PPG)
    Clive (GH2 version)
    Cat (from Coraline)
    The Ramones Logo
    Alice Cooper

and now...

the legend of punk rock...

Joey Ramone! (there was a suprising lack of good pictures)
  13. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

I've had a lot, and i can only remember a few

Annie Sue
    Floyd
    B/W Floyd
    Janice
    B/W Janice
    Zoot
    Dr. Teeth
    B/W Dr. Teeth
    Kermit
    Scooter
    the Swedish Chef
    Pepe
    Fozzie
    Grover

thats all i can remember
  14. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

That's a killer avvy, Sarge- looks great!
  15. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Now mine is 60s model (before Twiggy) Jean Shrimpton.
  16. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Now it's Madeline Kahn, singing 'Put Down the Duckie'. I like rubber duckies. I like Madeline Kahn. Rubber ducks + Madeline Kahn = epicness.
  17. dietrich

dietrich Member

Hey it's been awhile how have the pics been going for you?
  18. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Just sent you a PM. :) I've been wanting to fer a while...
  19. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Okay, let's see. I had a picture of Scooter for about a minute or so, then I changed it to Robin in Rocky Mountain Holiday, and my current avatar is a pic of Richard Hunt.
  20. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Now mine is of the incredible Jon Nicholson. I wanted to put one of the Zac Brown Band but I couldn't find one that was within specifications, so I just chose this one. I think it looks good though.

Daniel