1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What have been your avatars in the past?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Kiki, Nov 13, 2006.

1. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

u should get a new one then u wont have to deal with the dinosuars LOL
  2. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

LOL :D
  3. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

do you at least have paint?

Um...I changed mine last week to Ralph from the Rampage series
  4. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

APRena: If you have a picture idea in mind, let me know and I can help you out with sizing issues. Then I will email you the finished result.
  5. APRena

APRena New Member

Thanks guys! :) I might keep this one for a little longer, while I'm looking.
  6. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

since halloween is over i swicthed back to my old rowlf avatar
  7. Scooterthegofer

Scooterthegofer New Member

Great, now I can recognize you!;)

Have you noticed me switching from frackle to frackle every day since 2 days ago?
  8. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

YEA i noticed
  9. Gelfling Girl

I had one of Beakie (the monster that sang with Alice Cooper, not Beaker) as a "costume" for Halloween, then switched between a bunch of different Muppet pictures before finally choosing a picture Bean Bunny.
  10. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Dark spyro from the legend of spyro trilogy (2nd game). While they arent nearly as good as the original 3, Dark spyro is awsome. As you can tell from the picture, he is black, but he also has this black mist that surrounds him and he "breaths" a purple smokey laser beam thingy
  11. Gelfling Girl

For Sesame's 40th, I had a pic of my favorite SS character, Snuffy, then I had Fizzgig for about an hour or so before changing to a fiery. "Chilly Down" ;)
  12. APRena

APRena New Member

Finally changed mine! Minor character sure, but I'm excited there's a Muppet with the same name as me. ("Rena" nickname invented anagramming purposes.)

(This is also a test to see if iPhoto works...)
  13. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

i changed mine too Sam the eagle for the same reason as APRena
  14. Gelfling Girl

Darn. No Muppets are named Aly/Alyson. I guess I'll just stick with this Fiery one.
  15. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

dont really like that one bean bunny or richard hunt with scooter was favs
  16. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i just switched mine to beautiful close up of da bear. i was getting a little sick of looking at good ol pinocchio.
  17. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

I think I'll just stick with my Big Kenny one for now. Besides, it shows my mantra that I try to live by everyday and I hope that everybody does the same. LOVE EVERYBODY, givin the chance to do so it's like turning a light switch, turn the love on and the hate off, LOVE EVERYBODY! Sorry, I just like my avatar that much I had to show it off and rant like that lol.

Daniel
  18. Gelfling Girl

I've pretty much switched around a bit through a few BoRhap images lately. I think I'll just stick with this one for now.
  19. Gelfling Girl

Kinda hard to read, but my current one is:

Things I Am Not Allowed to Do at Hogwarts:

I will not impersonate the Swedish Chef in Potions Class

:hungry::);)
  20. DrmaticEmphasis

DrmaticEmphasis New Member