What have been your avatars in the past?

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
I changed it once again. Now it's the Mayhem's scene in the bathroom from Muppets From Space.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Mine were one from My Name is Earl(Karma's Army) then it became a bunch of different members of the MuzikMafia, and when I made my 1,000th post, it became this one. I think when I hit 2,000 I'm gonna change it. Although, I can't find one that is the same as Big Kenny's neon-green guitar that flashes "Love Everybody". Might just go with one that's the black version of mine.

Daniel

Kiki

Reaction score
Well my last one was a pretty Piggy one. Now I changed it to Peppermint Patti from Peanuts. Heehee, it's cute, I'm gonna stick to it fer a while. :big_grin:

Kiki

Reaction score
OOH! I love Gumby! The rest of my family are fans, too! We have the videos and all the figurines- some are orginal! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! That's great! :smile:

I used to watch him on the USA network and then Nickelodeon. I like how he slides around, hehe!:smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
Wow! That's great! :smile:

I used to watch him on the USA network and then Nickelodeon. I like how he slides around, hehe!:smile:
Same! Heehee. Yeah, my dad still has his Gumby toy from when he was a kid,which he got in the 50s-60s. My mum still has some of the originals in their packets!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Just wanted to say I absolutely love both Kiki and William's avatars! Gumby rocks (I still think my brother is one of THE Blockheads) and I'm pretty much identical to Peppermint Patty.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I have a Gumby and Pokey toy around here somewhere?

Thanks Alex!:big_grin: I like the talking drum on yours! It's so cute!:smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
Just wanted to say I absolutely love both Kiki and William's avatars! Gumby rocks (I still think my brother is one of THE Blockheads) and I'm pretty much identical to Peppermint Patty.
Aww, thanks Alex! :smile: