What have been your avatars in the past?

lael

Reaction score
Lets see. . . My avatar's have been:
~ Me, cropped & shopped (beginning at sign up till the beginning of June]
~ Badtz Maru head [for a day a while back]
~ Chocokat head [for a day a while back]
~ Badtz Maru King [for a day a while back]
~ Badtz Maru Space Case Comic Cover [beginning of June to current]

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Just changed it. Now it's the Pokemon Charmander, with the Initials of my screenname. I also changed my signature to a funnier one, which says:

Beans, beans, beans. They're good for your heart. The more you eat, the more you...

lael

Reaction score
he he he . . . like art? :excited:

I've changed back to Chocokat.

Pip Pip Hooray

Reaction score
OOH! I love Gumby! The rest of my family are fans, too! We have the videos and all the figurines- some are orginal! :smile:
Hello again Kiki, my fellow Aussie Sheila M.C Member...

Seems not only do we have that we're Aussie chicks who love muppets in common... but we as well as members of our family are big Gumby fans! My brother just adores Gumby... we call him Gumbyman he loves it so much!

I'll tell you the story that I told "Ilikemuppets" not long ago... (cause I love what happened)

My brother had a massive highlight of his life last year... he finally got to live his dream and go to New York and he went to the New York Book Fair with my Dad and he was sitting there chatting to an older American guy and for some reason he got onto the subject of Gumby (he thinks it was because he was looking for special Gumby DVDs, collectables & memorabilia so it was on his mind) and he really opened up and went on and on to this guy about how much Gumby meant to him and how much Gumby was a part of his childhood & his life and gave examples of his first memories etc... he thought the guy was a bit of a nutter at first because a tear fell down his face as my brother was talking :cry: ............until of course the guy finally told him he was Art Clokey!

My brother still can't believe it happened!

Nice to talk to you again cobber :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I need an update again!

Various Floyd avatars (about 5-6 different ones)
Uncle Deadly
Jack Skellingtons head
a version of one above that said Happy Halloween
A Sandy Claws Jack (from movie) that said merry christmas
Sandy Claws Jack (from old poster)
one with Jack and Sally
Jake Long (dragon form; old animation)
The Crypt Keeper
Stitch dressed as a pirate
Jon Bon Jovi
Bartman*
Simpsonized Count*
Jack as the Pumpkin King (aka the scarecrow)
Spyro the Dragon
Bart on Skateboard
Crazy Homer (from the "shinning" episode)

I'm thinking of changing mine again

Kiki

Reaction score
Hello again Kiki, my fellow Aussie Sheila M.C Member...

Seems not only do we have that we're Aussie chicks who love muppets in common... but we as well as members of our family are big Gumby fans! My brother just adores Gumby... we call him Gumbyman he loves it so much!

I'll tell you the story that I told "Ilikemuppets" not long ago... (cause I love what happened)

My brother had a massive highlight of his life last year... he finally got to live his dream and go to New York and he went to the New York Book Fair with my Dad and he was sitting there chatting to an older American guy and for some reason he got onto the subject of Gumby (he thinks it was because he was looking for special Gumby DVDs, collectables & memorabilia so it was on his mind) and he really opened up and went on and on to this guy about how much Gumby meant to him and how much Gumby was a part of his childhood & his life and gave examples of his first memories etc... he thought the guy was a bit of a nutter at first because a tear fell down his face as my brother was talking :cry: ............until of course the guy finally told him he was Art Clokey!

My brother still can't believe it happened!

Nice to talk to you again cobber :smile:

Hey Pip Pip Hooray, nice to see ya gain!

Aww, that is such a wonderful story- thank you so much fer sharing it! It really melted my heart. It must've been an incredible experience fer your Dad and your brother! Awesome!

Gotta love Gumby. :-D
C'ya later cobber, ;-) and nice talking to an Aussie sheila who's into Muppets!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well i had a Professor Grover avatar for a few months and just yesterday i changed it to "Murray Monster" who is now going to be a new monster character on Sesame Street. I liked him when i first saw him. So that's who i have now as my avatar.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
I use to have a Mokie Fraggle. Now I have Bill The Bubble Guy avatar

SSLFan

Reaction score
My previous avatar had Big Bird, Elmo, and Professor Art from Elmo's Coloring Book.