What if Disney added a Muppet block to The Disney Channel?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Nice line up idea. Maybe someday, who knows.

Funny, Nickelodeon treated the Muppets better than Disney ever did, showing Muppet Babies, The Muppet Show, and their "Muppet Matinee."

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I miss that! I think The Muppet Show should be a part of the Nick-At-Night line up.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Yeah, I miss that! I think The Muppet Show should be a part of the Nick-At-Night line up.
I love that idea!:smile:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
These are all great ideas, but sadly, I doubt they will happen.:frown:

Teheheman

Reaction score
No no, Nick at Nite is not the place for the Muppets cause the Muppet Show was in the 70's and Nick at Nite shows 80s sitcoms now. Put the Muppet Show on TV Land(just like I have in my parody, shameless plug lol) or, have the Muppet Babies on the Disney Channel in the mornings after Bear in the Big Blue House(if that show's still on anymore, I haven't paid any attention). and have a Muppet Movie on every month or 2 other than at X-mas time with the Christmas show on. You can also kinda have a line-up that puts the Muppet Shows(Muppet Show, Muppets Tonight) on back to back on ABC Family instead of having Gilmore Girls back to back(I can't remember their schedule) have the Muppet hour. Oh, instead of having orignal movies playing all the time have those Muppet Movie playing a little more. Variety is the spice of life. Oh and we are getting a little tired of Even Stevens, please replace it with something other than 8 year old re-runs(Lizzie McGuire, I'm talking about you too)

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
70's huh, Well it just so happens Nick-at-nite is bring back The Jefferson's and Three's Company, plus the Muppet Show lasted until the early eighties.