What if Disney added a Muppet block to The Disney Channel?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Can you honestly judge them before they are even officially announced? It's VERY possible that these interstitials will be just the thing we need to propel the Muppets back into the spotlight. I think there's a lot of hope in these things, I hope the come to fruition.

Considering the news broke that they'd just play second to the Unfunny cast of their unfunny Disney Tween Com shows, I stand by my point. Zach and Cody? Ewwwwwwww.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind if they had The Muppet Show on ABC Family Channel.:smile: I myself don't have The Disney Channel.But I do have ABC Family Channel.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
HAHAHA! Erherm...

XD

HAHAHA!

>_>

HAHA!

Sorry, I was laughing. X3

EDIT: This was towards th inventing comment. ;3

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Mind if I ask why?

BTW...I just Emailed abcfamily.com asking about them airing TMS.Who knows what'll happen?

Sorry, I edited realizing I was on the wrong page. :3

I was not laughing at your comment <3.

I think it is cool that you have the channel...and WOW! How wonderful that you've mailed them! <3 Keep us updated on their reply!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm sure that even with the Muppet's playing second that they'll out strange the Disney stars so hard that they'll be forced to give then there own show. Eh, heh- heeeeeeeeeeeeh!:big_grin:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
HEEE!

Insanity rocks over airheadedish shows!

X3

Plus we'd be there to cheer the show on!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You said it! And I like that term you used to describe those show. It's perfectly fitting!:smile: