What is your favorite Muppet Band/musician

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Me too! I love Floyd Pepper and he is cool, groovy, and hip. (chuckles) No offense, but I love the songs he sings too.
Yeah, I loved Floyd's singing. My fav Electric Mayhem song is "Can You Picture That," and I thought Floyd's (Jerry Nelson's) voice fit the song even better than Dr. Teeth or Janice.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Rowlf is my favorite Muppet musician!:sympathy:
I actually like Rowlf more than Floyd as a character, being the owner of 4 dogs, but Rowlf's musical style is just too slow and mellow for me, whereas Floyd and the EM do some of the hippest songs on the show, such as "Mr. Bassman" and "Can You Picture That?" So I like Rowlf :sympathy: more as a character, but I like Floyd:sing: better as a musician, if that makes sense.

PanthraDion

Reaction score
My two favorites are The Electric Mayhem and Rolf. I love Rolf because of his sweet temperament, and The Electric Mayhem are...well...awesome. I probably could describe this in a better way, but I'm not going to try.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Like I said, EM takes the cake for me. Their best songs are the ones where they have 2 or more vocalists, such as when Floyd and Janice sing together (Nelson and Hunt were a GREAT singing duo, as shown by "Mr. Bassman") or "Can You Picture That" where almost every member takes a verse.

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
I love Electric Mayhem and Rowlf. My favorite musician out of the Electric Mayhem band if I was to break it down would be Zoot. Although he doesn't have any vocal parts, I have always enjoyed listening to his sax wail and he sure could make that thing talk! My favorite vocalist out of the group would have to be Sergeant Floyd Pepper. I just love his singing. BTW I do have a tattoo with Rowlf and Electric Mayhem on my arm. I'm only missing Zoot (Saving the best for last) and it needs to be colored in :cool: It is on other posts if anyone would love to take a look at it.