What made you roll your eyes today thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
No one can do that to you so I can give it a little more money for it and I’ll be able it would work but I’ll give it a little more money for you I’ll be happy for a long weekend I will let it all out for me I will let him be happy I can talk about the weekend I can get a few days out I’ll give him the one that you don’t know that I’ll be happy to give you a call I’ll give you a call when you get a chance give him call him give him a call and give you the money I’ll I give it a little more money for you I’ll let you guys I’ll give him a call little bit ago I’ll let you guys all that you I’ll give them and a call I’ll give call and let you guys talk about the money I know you I’ll give him call him I’ll let you you guys as I have him a call and give you the call I’ll give him money I’ll let him talk I’ll let you know when what time will you be here and I can give him call money and give him money for you a little more money for you a little money for you guys I’ll let give call me when you can give me money and give you the money I’ll let call me when in I’ll give let him you me I’ll let you guys guys I’ll be there I’ll call you.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
but did you get it
Forgot you asked this.

I did! Well, when I asked more politely. I think along with an ERTL Stepney.

But, yeah. It was at a local toy store that shut down years ago. We got ERTL Bill and Ben toys and I saw the Oliver one at the last minute and wanted it. I literally tried running back into the toy store to get it (my mom caught me). Thank God too cause I think a car could have almost hit me that day.

Any Del

Reaction score
As much as I love technology it's sad to see it taking over. Meaning now a days I barely see anyone playing board games, playing toys and etc. Not to mention certain jobs are replacing humans with technology.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It's really sad.

Like, @Old Thunder will probably get a kick out of this (or not), but holy crap. I remember as a kid I'd bring my ERTL Gordon, James and Henry toys EVERYWHERE. I also remember bringing my Wakko doll to the mall.