1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What Made You Roll Your Eyes Today Thread?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 18, 2011.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Does Snooki really need another show? :rolleyes:
  2. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

I am absolutely in favor of Snookie having another show! The poor man had to put up with Carl, and idiot contestants, and never being released from the torment of having to host...oh, wait. Uh, you DID mean Blyer, right? ;)
    ----------------
  3. D'Snowth

How is it I keep forgetting just how big Kate Gosselin's ego is?
  4. D'Snowth

Wow, ABC FAMILY's got another new series coming out about... a baby daddy...

Yeah, that SURE is some good, clean, family entertainment alright...

:rolleyes:
  5. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Whatever gets ratings.....
  6. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

ABC Family is a joke. I forget it even exists for every month other than December.
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  7. D'Snowth

Lemme guess... all those trippy Rankin/Bass specials?
  8. Sgt Floyd

Is there any other reason you would watch it? ;)
    newsmanfan and heralde like this.
  9. D'Snowth

If this were back in my old T*K*O days, it'd be to catch my Kathy Greenwood fix. :p
  10. Sgt Floyd

My mom wants me to start taking vitamins, so she got me a bottle of disney princess gummy vitamins :smirk:
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I'm trying not to laugh hysterically, as there's another person close to me....er...I mean...er...*faking* oh no, how terrible, what was your mom thinking? :o
  12. Sgt Floyd

that I don't get enough sunlight :p
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

*still covering up laugh*
    I meant about getting you Disney Princess ones...
  14. Sgt Floyd

I have no idea...and those things are really really sweet and leave a funky aftertaste thats not too pleasant :p
  15. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

---------------
    Try Vitacraves or the Target generic form, then. I take gummi vites. They're neat. But princess shaped? Frog no.

Now...gummi worm vitamins would be REALLY fun...
    ------------
  16. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Justin Bieber falls down the stairs.
    OK...yes I read the rest of the story...yes he was out cold for a couple of minutes. He's fine now:rolleyes: ! The kid puts on his pants one leg at a time like the rest of us! He didn't break his neck from the fall. I apologize to the Bieber fans here for being so unsympathetic.

17. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Karma for pushing that photographer guy and putting him in the hospital... :)
  18. D'Snowth

Yeah, the photographer who suddenly was in excruitiating chest pains, and walked himself over to a waiting ambulance, lol.

The thing about Justin Bieber is that it's hard to feel any real sympathy for him... I mean the first time he walked into a glass door, yeah, that's unfortunate... the second time, okay... the third, fourth, and fifth time, yeah, nothing new under the sun.
  19. Sgt Floyd

Slow news day, perhaps? :smirk:
  20. D'Snowth

Another thing that makes it hard to feel any sympathy for him too is because he is really immature at times... I mean the whole baby daddy accusation incident has BEEN over for months now: we all knew he wasn't the father of that girl's baby, and even the baby daddy himself (who was in prison) came forward and confessed they concocted that story about Bieber being the daddy to get money off the scandal.

That was over and done with, but a short time later, he, for no reason, starts taunting her on Twitter over the matter... NOW, he's written a song poking fun at it... it's over kid, let it die already, you're making yourself out to be the lesser person in this situation by continually bringing it back up when it ain't necessary.