1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What Made You Roll Your Eyes Today Thread?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 18, 2011.

1. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

It's called making sure he stays in the public eye at all costs, lol.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure just the fact that he's Justin Bieber ensures (and insures) him he'll stay in the public eye. He's not going anywhere anytime soon.
  3. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Yeah but there's no point in getting boring, lol.
  4. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Ummm....too late...

Glory hogs. When is hunting season open for them? I forget...gotta lay me in a supply of cream-pie-ammo for my faceplant gun.
    -------------
    heralde likes this.
  5. newsmanfan

--------------
    Was flipping channels today while eating lunch. Nothing good on. Saw a bit of some thing (and I use the word loosely) called Good Afternoon America, wherein the hosts said how excited they were about the start of the Olympics, and some new washed up celebrity dance season -- and then COMPARED THE TWO AS EQUIVALENT.

Right. Reality tv with dancing and third-rung celebs trying to breathe new life into dead careers is JUST as good as hundreds of talented athletes coming together in one place for competitions which both elevate individuals and encourage global interchange and toleration...riiiiiiiigghhht.

Ye gods, I hate this culture...
    -------------
    Lola p likes this.
  6. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

My mom got a custom credit card with a picture of herself on it. I told her she was a huge narcissist :smirk:
    newsmanfan likes this.
  7. D'Snowth

Why does that suddenly bring to mind that Christmas commercial where Santa was making his own custom credit card by using a picture of himself out on the beach, and the elves were like they really did not need to see that.
  8. D'Snowth

OHHHHHHHHH GORDY! WHILE YOU WERE BUSY SAVING YOUR FATHER, YOUR FAMILY, THE FARMER, THE HINDENBURG, AND CHICAGO FROM OSAMA BIN LADEN, NICKELODEON CRANKED OUT A THIRD FRED MOVIE!

OHMIGOD!
    OHMIGOD!
    OHMIGOD!
    OHMIGOD!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    galagr likes this.
  9. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

Lemme guess...... more screaming and potty humor?
  10. D'Snowth

Does the fact that the summer camp is called Camp Iwannagopee answer your question?
  11. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Ah, the true brilliance and humor of Fred reveals itself yet again. A true highwater mark for the television movie.

Seriously, how can Fred get three television movies and the Muppets can't even get tossed a special?
  12. D'Snowth

Well, we DID get Letters to Santa... four years ago...
  13. D'Snowth

Oh! Shocker! I can't believe Taylor Swift's new album is going to about her ex boyfriends! I am totally blindsided, I so did not see this coming! :rolleyes:
  14. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

15. newsmanfan

Can't STAND that little narcissist. Made me angry that Google Plus threw her into my stream as "trending". We have forgotten the difference between trends, which are society-wide and era-defining, and fads, which are...that.
    ----------------
    heralde likes this.
  16. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

17. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

NON FAN 1: Look what I just got from an auction! An autographed picture of Kermit signed by Jim Henson.

NON FAN 2: Huh, cool.

NON FAN 3: *looks at fireplace* The fire is starting to sizzle down, ya think you should add some firewood?

NON FAN 1: Yeah, but I don't feel like going outside and getting it. *tosses picture in fire*
  18. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Honestly, I can imagine someone doing something like that.

NON FAN: Hey, look a replica of that Drummer guy.

NON FAN 2: Elmo, right?

NON FAN: I dunno. Hey, wanna make it explode.

NON FAN 2: Yeah.

BOOM!
  19. newsmanfan

----------------
    ...which is WHY Muppet merch from the '70s and early '80s is sometimes hard to come by...

You don't wanna hear all the fights my friends and I staged between our 12" action figures from Star Wars, Kiss, and Alien!
    ----------------
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  20. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member