What made you roll your eyes today thread?

aebthegofer

Reaction score
Wow. I really don't know much about tornados other than what they look like, sound like, and are capable of. I've never been IN a tornado (knock on wood) but I've been close.
Several years ago, there was a really bad tornado here. We're still finding remnants from that, pieces of metal and things like that. Some of our neighbors found their photos in trees. Literally. The trees twisted and split open, the photos went in them, and the trees twisted back.

~Aeb:wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This is more of a headdesk than an eyeroll, but why in God's name do we need to give Sarah Palin (or any Palin for that matter) another reality show? How much more of her stupidity do we need to witness?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind Michael Palin getting another show- or reuniting the rest of the Pythons.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I honestly have no idea why this is happening, but for at least a month now, half of the time when I try to save an image I've been editing in Fireworks, I get an error message saying, "Could not complete request: file is locked." Even stranger, when trying to access the actual/original file, I get another error message saying I need administrator's permission to view the file. How does this even happen? And if I'm the machine's administrator, why do I need my permission to do anything to my files? How does it even get locked in the first place when I just simply try to edit it in Fireworks?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Once again, TV Land cranks out yet another sausage factor sitcom starring a has-been entertainer like they've been doing every single year since 2009 - this time, they gave George Lopez a new show. TV Land says they keep producing these shows because it makes them lots of money . . . but, when nobody likes these shows, and nobody watches them, how are they making any money?

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Oh great, THE BIG DANG THEORY is getting ready to air its 200th episode, so now all of television is practically obsessing about it. I get so sick of this awful show always being shoved in our faces and down our throats all the time.
I know right, the only ones who are actually funny on that show. Are the ones who play Lenard and Sheldon, if they are smart they would leave that awful show and move on to something better.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, Jim Parsons (Sheldon) seems to be in a lot of other things right now - I think he's currently Microsoft's spokesperson for their TV commercials, and he's also done some voice work, so he's getting around quite a bit. The girl who plays the Jewish-looking version of the one I've often previously refered to as She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named is apparently now also a judge on a new TBS show that's pretty much a rip off of SHARK TANK.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Well, Jim Parsons (Sheldon) seems to be in a lot of other things right now - I think he's currently Microsoft's spokesperson for their TV commercials, and he's also done some voice work, so he's getting around quite a bit. The girl who plays the Jewish-looking version of the one I've often previously refered to as She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named is apparently now also a judge on a new TBS show that's pretty much a rip off of SHARK TANK.
I know, I seen her on there, I really don't think that she or the one that plays penny. Or the one with that annoying voice, or the guy with the bowl hair cut or the forging one is funny.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In the last hour, my browser crashed four times, and each time was for no reason.