What Muppet Merchandise would you like to see come out this year

which obscure character would you like to see as a plush

• Total voters

Hubert

Reaction score
I'd be all over some sort of Uncle Deadly clothing line...when you think about it, he would really appeal to much of the public, since he's not as friendly looking as most Muppets and has more of a scare element to him.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hot Topic really needs to latch onto this character and do a whole line of stuff with him...shirts, mugs, wallet, PJs, scarf, hats, etc. ...he could easily become their licensed exclusive goth muppet :big_grin:
Oh dear god, no. You'd have a bunch of posers not knowing who this character is displaying him as some kind of goth god or something.:eek:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Rizzo and Pepe were gorgeous. Too bad they disappeared so quickly.
Wouldn't that be... kinda good (unless you really want to but can't purchase them as a result)? Those sold out fast, they should have led to more plush made. Not sure how marketable Disney sees those characters as (even though Disney did make plush to promote the movie despite them barely being in it, choosing them over Rowlf, Scooter, Uncle Deadley, and Bobo). It's a shame it didn't lead to Disney either making more Rizzo and Pepe merchandise or making merchandise of more characters of similar popularity.

lady piggy

Reaction score
I would like to see life size muppet dolls now that would be cool

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh dear god, no. You'd have a bunch of posers not knowing who this character is displaying him as some kind of goth god or something.:eek:
Oddly enough, Hot Topic has gradually turned into Teh Internetz the store. Their T-Shirts are long delayed references to internet memes, they have a lot of MLP/Adventure Time/Regular Show merchandise (they're all internet popular shows). I saw a Gangam Style vynal figure last time I was there.

Wouldn't that be... kinda good (unless you really want to but can't purchase them as a result)? Those sold out fast, they should have led to more plush made.
Should but didn't is my point. I'm lucky to have got Pepe, but both characters sold out pretty quickly, yet were never restocked at all. The other characters were in time, but those two are suspiciously absent. Not to mention, it's almost a year since the DVD came out, and they haven't added any more Muppet plush to the line up. I was there a couple weeks ago, and they just restocked Animal and Piggy. I just hope we don't have to wait until next movie for more plush/collectibles. They need to keep the franchise fresh so people will go to a March opening sequel.

gonzofan13

Reaction score
I want a droop plush. when im sad i would want to cuddle with droop