What Muppets do you miss the most?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
So I would have thought.

Perhaps they were having relationship troubles at that time; then again, we all know the life-span of a Chicken around the Muppets, eh? Heh heh. Just kidding, I'm sure Camilla is just fine. It's those kind of relationships I'd love to see the Muppets bring back and blend with their new Relationships--ie, Gonzo discussing something about Camilla with Rizzo and she overhears it (maybe about a gift or something); or Floyd and Zoot chew the fat about Janice, who goes to Dr. Teeth and Rowlf for advice. There's a ton of things they can do again with fresh, new twists.

Reaction score
Deanmo19 said:
I heard that Boppity, Gloat, Luncheon Monster, Droop, Lenny Lizard, Shakey Sanchez, Brool, Murray, Aretha, Skenfrith, Inkspots, Begoony, and Wander McMooch appeared in "Mopatop's Shop". Don't you think?

Ya they all did!! I never saw the show in my life but I have heard they appeared in there. They also appeared in the Jim Henson Hour. It was an episode when Boppity and someone else were locked in a cage and Boppity was screaming for help!! They need to release items with Boppity and the Frackles. Action figures, Great Santa Claus Switch DVD, Stuffed Animals! something!! Dont u agree

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
rolf the dog is who i miss.......but no matter how much we miss a character, the writers never do anything with them when they write a new muppet script. they just go with what they know best and easiest instead of writing for rowlf, dr. teeth, lew zeland, etc.

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
And why is Beau not there, anyway? From VMC we can all see that he has a workable puppet. He's in teh backgroud of practically every scene until Mulan Scrooge. Cool, huh? But, why didn't he even have one line, JUST ONE!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
And why is Beau not there, anyway? From VMC we can all see that he has a workable puppet. He's in teh backgroud of practically every scene until Mulan Scrooge. Cool, huh? But, why didn't he even have one line, JUST ONE!
i suggest you go ask those so called writers that question....i would like to see beauregard say some stuff too.

ryan

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
He was on Muppets Tonight! when it first started, but I don't remember if he said anything or not.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Beau spoke at the end of the Tony Bennet episode. I loved how he was included on Tony Bennet and George the Janitor was on Garth Brooks. Kind of like both of them are still busy cleaning up the Muppet universe somewhere. Very nice to see them again.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, he WAS in VMC, but only just. Actually he was in teh background with his mop in most of the begining scenes. The first one with Bitterman, When Piggy throws the M&Ms, in fact most backstage scenes, and in the deleted scene with Santa...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HENSON! HEAR OUR PLEA!

MORE BEAU! MORE ELECTRIC MAYHEM WITH ALL OF THEM SINGING AND TALKING! MORE ROWLF! MORE "Oz" CHARACTERS! MORE GEORGE THE JANITOR!

Erine81981

Reaction score
We Need To See More Of Are Favoirte Characters We Loved From The Muppet Show, Movies And Others That The Characters At Least Had One Or Two Lines!

It's like Fozzie said! Hear Our Plea!