What Muppets do you miss the most?

BEAR

Reaction score
I miss Rowlf too. He doesn't ever really talk since the death of Henson. I know that he appeared in MCC and had a couple of great close ups playing the piano (even looking right at the camera), he was rather jipped in MTI and was only seen briefly in the tavern, and i don't remember what he did exactly in MFS, but here is the big surprise... do you guys remember his ONE LINE in VMC!?!?! It was one little line, but I was shocked to here him speak at all!! Anyone else remember this??

muppet_dk

Reaction score
BEAR said:
do you guys remember his ONE LINE in VMC!?!?! It was one little line, but I was shocked to here him speak at all!! Anyone else remember this??
Yeah I remember his "Hey Kermit".
But he did speak quite alot when he was seen with Pepe editing the weezer video at the behind the scenes of "Keep Fishing" that was before the christmas tv movie.

BEAR

Reaction score
What is this "keep fishing" thing? Where can I find it?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
BEAR said:
What is this "keep fishing" thing? Where can I find it?
"Keep Fishing" is a song by the band Weezer, and a few years ago they had the Muppets in their music video! It's pretty funny. You can probably find it online at www.launch.com, or maybe if you do a google search. The actual song, at least the version on Muppet Central radio, has the Muppets speaking at the beginning of it.

HeartlessGiant

Reaction score
Sam is one of my all time favorites! How could I forget him, but what the heck were they doing with him in MFS? That wasn't Sam surely. Must have been his twin.

What was wrong with him in MFS? I mean, i'll be first to say that MFS wasn't too great (all the best parts don't even belong to muppets, they belong to Jeff Tambor), but i don't see anything wrong with Sam in particular.

Who do I miss? Hmmmm......i'm gonna say....Dr.Teeth and the Electric Mayhem. I know they're "present" and all, but they barely ever speak (which is understandable since two of the performers are dead and the other two have essentially left The Muppets). So sad. :sympathy: Oh, Rowlf too. But again, Jim is gone.

Beauregard

Reaction score
HeartlessGiant said:
Sam is one of my all time favorites! How could I forget him, but what the heck were they doing with him in MFS? That wasn't Sam surely. Must have been his twin.

What was wrong with him in MFS? I mean, i'll be first to say that MFS wasn't too great (all the best parts don't even belong to muppets, they belong to Jeff Tambor), but i don't see anything wrong with Sam in particular.
*cough*

Dancing on the beach.

*cough*

zootlove

Reaction score
I miss Zoot!! I miss Electric Mayhem!! I miss them all!! :cool: