What music are you listening to?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
FISH'N'WOLFE, I figured it out! I did it again just now, with a different Live365 station, and it put the station on my iTunes list. This is what I did.

1. Go to MCR radio and click the big yellow play button (with the black horn).
2. This caused a pop-up box with the songs that were playing.
3. Then, a dialogue box popped up asking what I wanted to open the stream with. I selected on the dialogue box that I want to open it with iTunes, and voila, it's playing in your playlist.

Here's a screenshot.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Wonderful, thanks again MrsPepper. Now anyone Mac or PC will be able to listen through iTunes.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh, excellent, so it helped then? Great! I'm glad.
And you're very welcome. Hee, we are a team. Together, not even the likes of iTunes can stop us listening to MCR!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, now I can hear Muppet Central, but unfortunately, it won't let me play with iTunes. It didn't even get me a choice to play with.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
What browser are you using? I had Firefox and it gave me a choice. I don't know if the browser would make a difference. THere's probably an option somewhere on your computer to pick the default program to play those kind of files. Maybe if you set it that way on iTunes, it'll play there insted onf through the browser? I'm clever enough when it comes to getting by on computers, but I don't know enough to be able to troubleshoot, exactly..
D'Snowth, if you already have that thing/plugin/player/whatever downloaded, it probably recognises that and so it doesn't give you a choice to play it in iTunes. Maybe.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oops, oh well, I'll just have uninstall it!

Oh, and I'm using Bellsouth.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well that didn't help, I still can't choose what to play it on.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I'm listening to "Rosanna" by Toto. Great 80's song.

ryan