What music are you listening to?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
A radio station here in Maryland went from oldies(50,60s,70s;for over 25 years),to modern rock(70s classic rock,80s pop);my second favorite station these days.All Thru the Night by Cyndi Lauper is on now.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Just put on Jeff Buckley's "Grace". I'm on "Mojo Pin" right now.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Lately I've been listening to:
Silent Alarm - Bloc Party
Funeral - The Arcade Fire
Get Behind Me Satan - The White Stripes

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
During the day at work I flip between two stations which are pretty similar. They both play stuff from the 70's through today, but one tends to play stuff that's a little more pop'ish and the other plays a little more alternative, acoustic and edgy stuff. Right now I'm on the pop station because the other one is having some technical difficulties. An 80's song is on right now, but I can't remember what it's called! :smile:

Jonathan

Reaction score
Right Now Im Lissioinging to Les Miserables! And I'm at the best song on the CD, On My Own! GO SHOWTUNES!!

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
I don't usually have music on at the computer but rather the TV on in the background. Sometimes I listen to digital radio though and quite alot of the "listen again" stuff from the BBC7 site. I should also mention - in the interests of staying on topic - that the last CD I bought was "Music to Watch Girls By" The Very Best of Andy Williams

That Announcer

Reaction score
Just bought the Live Aid DVD boxset, I have that playing on my portable DVD player next to me. It's on the Boomtown Rats' "Tell Me Why I Don't Like Mondays" right now.