What song can you not get out of your head?

lael

Reaction score
Wow. missed all of the action again. Oh well. for the best really. I hadn't planned on being blown to smithereens. just no time!

:sing:
girls.
all I really want is girls.
and in the morning it's girls.
and in the evening it's girls.
I like the way they walk.
and it's chill to hear them talk.
an I can always make them smile.
from white castle to the nile.
bah bahm, bah bahm, bah bahm-bahm-bahm. . . :sing:

lael

Reaction score
Chris Isaak ~ "Wicked Games"
such a haunting song. makes me feel weird, but I love it. I liked his show to.

savagemonkey

Reaction score
that christmas song that bean bunnie sings in muppets christmas carol before scrooge throws the wreath at him, it just so catchy the way he does it! :sing:

monkey

lael

Reaction score
that christmas song that bean bunnie sings in muppets christmas carol before scrooge throws the wreath at him, it just so catchy the way he does it! :sing:

monkey
You totally just made me think of Emmet Otters Jugband Christmas. Bean Bunny is so kyout!

savagemonkey

Reaction score
europe:flirt: - the final countdown, :sing: its awesome! it seems to be on tv alot at the mo as well.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

monkey
I also liked how Tom Hanks sang it in Dragnet when he and Dan Aykroyd were having that last big car chase, and he told Tom to "just close your eyes and think of Christmas".

bkeller

Reaction score
The Metric song

Melissa - I can't get some Metric song out of my head - it had words like "a liter, what's that? It's a little more than a quart...something, something, so please don't sell it short." I used to hear it when I was a girl in the early and mid 80s and can't remember the rest. Does it sound familiar to anyone? - Brenda