What song can you not get out of your head?

Skye

Reaction score
Well, for me, it's now the Three's Company theme song after reading this thread! :stick_out_tongue:

lael

Reaction score
"1-2-3-4-5. . . 6-7-8-9-10. . . 11-12, doo doooooooo dooooooodo dooo, yeah. The SS Pinball skit theme is racing back and forth from one ear to the other! = >_< =

Skye

Reaction score
:sing: "I'm a Yankee Doodle Daaaandyyyyy....." :sing:

Lol, NO idea why that song's in my head!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Stuck a feather in his cap and called it lasagna! Got the Yankee Doodle Rock stuck in my head, now!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Right now I got Brand New Man by Brooks and Dunn. Not a bad song though. Especially since I know most of the words.

Daniel

lael

Reaction score
Melissa - I can't get some Metric song out of my head - it had words like "a liter, what's that? It's a little more than a quart...something, something, so please don't sell it short." I used to hear it when I was a girl in the early and mid 80s and can't remember the rest. Does it sound familiar to anyone? - Brenda
~ =^-^= I remember the song, kinda. I don't remember the name tho, surry! :frown: I loved the little songs that they played in between cartoons.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That song is so annoyingly catchy. I was so tired of hearing it what it first came out.:stick_out_tongue::rolleyes: