1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What song can you not get out of your head?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by melissa@muppet, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

For some reason What Do You Do With a B.A. in English? has been stuck in my head. Even been singing it. I have to remember to start out high, 'cause otherwise it goes down too low for me.
  2. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Cool, I saw it in Preschool and remembered it all these years. It really scared me at the time but having found it again recently, I realized what a deep and touching special it was. I even wrote a blog about it, lol.

http://herald7.wordpress.com/2007/10/28/lost-treasure-2-the-velveteen-rabbit-on-vhs/
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

It's funny how I didn't remember much of it outside of the boy falling ill, the rabbit having to be burned (with other items from the room), and the fairy turning him into a real rabbit... because there wasn't hardly anything after that, lol!

Yeah, again, Hanna-Barbera's version has a slightly different ending, in which the rabbit approached the boy (named Robert in this version, not sure if he had a name in others), and actually lets him pick him up and hug him the way he used to when he was a toy, but is startled and hops off when the nana comes to retrieve him, but even as she walks him back to the house, he pauses for a moment to say, "Goodbye Robert, thanks for making me real", before hopping off with the other rabbits... a significantly more satisfying ending compared to him being distracted by a girl bunny "flirting" with him, before he decides to simply hop away with her... but again, having not read the book, I'm unsure which ending is more accurate to the original story.
  4. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

A rather un-postable song that one of the freshman played for me and keeps singing backstage.
  5. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-------------
    After a TV thread post a minute ago, now I have the theme from "The A Team" stuck in my head. Is it sad that I still remember the full orchestration? LOL

----------------
  6. ElectricMayhem1

ElectricMayhem1 Active Member

7. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Princess of China - Coldplay feat. Rihanna.
  8. mo

mo Well-Known Member

you tickle me sesame street >shudders<
  9. basicallygood

basicallygood Member

gonzosgirl1987 likes this.
  10. mo

mo Well-Known Member

KirbTreelo05 likes this.
  11. KirbTreelo05

KirbTreelo05 Active Member

I haven't heard this song in God knows how long. I rediscovered it a few days ago, and now I can't stop listening to it!​
    mo likes this.
  12. mo

mo Well-Known Member

did'nt hear it all but now I'm into it!
    KirbTreelo05 likes this.
  13. Amanda Taylor

Amanda Taylor Active Member

I got the openning and ending themes from Dexter stuck in my head lately.
  14. KirbTreelo05

It's a combination between the one I hid in my signature, and this one:​

I can kinda relate to it...I have a big brother on my father's side who used to live with us for some years. He then moved away with his girlfriend, which wasn't too bad since he didn't live too far. Now he lives MUCH further because of his job. I rarely get to see him...the last time I saw him in person was over a year ago and we didn't really get to talk much. I can barely remember the times we shared... :(

This song makes me miss him. Heck, this song makes me miss all my siblings. I'll be coming home from college soon, but still...I hate how I had to spend long periods away from my family; all these things changing without me being there. >:I
  15. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

For some reason I can't get "If I Had $1,000,000 " out of my head.
  16. Amanda Taylor

Amanda Taylor Active Member

Anyone ever heard the openning and ending themes to Dexter? :confused:
  17. mo

mo Well-Known Member

winter wrap up I love my little pony fim!
    KirbTreelo05 likes this.
  18. KirbTreelo05

Another song has crept into the combination:​
    Plaid Fraggle and mo like this.
  19. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I get that song in my head all the time!
    Plaid Fraggle and KirbTreelo05 like this.
  20. KirbTreelo05

Haha, it's so catchy! xD And it looks like they were havin' fun recording the skit for it. :D