What song can you not get out of your head?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yesterday I had not only Spice Girls 'Viva Forver' running around my head, but also vical accompiniment by Placido Domingo....thanks to a flatmate playing this a few times the day before...

Kiki

Reaction score
I've been lookin' fer this thread fer yonks, lol

[BUMP] O_O

This chick in my class was singing "Womaniser" by Britney Spears allll lesson! AHHHH! Get outta my head! T_T I had it stuck in my head fer... AGES. XP Erlack. X_X

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Lately It's been Life on Mars by David Bowie, And I am sooooo glad this thread exists.

Kiki

Reaction score
Lately It's been Life on Mars by David Bowie, And I am sooooo glad this thread exists.
Bowie... :flirt:
I had that song stuck in my head not so long ago. Now it's "Touch Me" by The Doors, so that ain't too bad. ^_^

('Stronger than dirt'? :confused:)

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Bowie... :flirt:
I had that song stuck in my head not so long ago. Now it's "Touch Me" by The Doors, so that ain't too bad. ^_^

('Stronger than dirt'? :confused:)
Apparently "stronger than dirt" was the advertising slogan for Ajax laundry detergent...here's a commercial I found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFZK5VkQes4

According to someone on youtube, the woman in the commercial is the actress who later played Large Marge in Pee-wee's Big Adventure, LOL!

Pork

Reaction score
I have the Christmas Carol "Angels we have heard on high" stuck in my head. Weird!