What to be on Halloween?

Erine81981

Reaction score
If ur going to dress up tell right here.

I'm thinking of dressing up as Goofy. One of my favorite Classic Disney Characters. So if ur dressing up. Say so and what ur going to be.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Well, I'm not sure if I am, since I won't be trick or treating and I might have to work that night, but my brother is dressing up as a pirate, inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean. He's been scouring thrift shops to put together the perfect costume.

I've had some cool Halloween costumes. I was Dopey one year. Mom made me a cool dwarf outfit and hat and I had these huge styrofoam ears that I wore. Also, when I had it on, I didn't speak at all. It was pretty cool. Another year, Mom made me a Dr. Pepper costume made with felt draped from a hula hoop . It was really cool. I also had a hat she made with hundreds of pop tabs attached, and she made a matching cape that said "Pepper Pup" for my dog to wear. :smile: Then three years ago, I came up with a Bridge Over Troubled Water costume. I'd just seen Art Garfunkel in concert and wanted to have some sort of Garfunkellian costume. I painted all these messy waves on a pair of jeans and just wore a white shirt. Out of cardboard I made a bridge with a hole in the middle for me to stand in. I drew planks on it with permanent marker and put railings on either side, held up by toilet paper rolls. It was great! :big_grin:
Erin

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Well, I'm not sure if I am, since I won't be trick or treating and I might have to work that night, but my brother is dressing up as a pirate, inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean. He's been scouring thrift shops to put together the perfect costume.
Cool, me too! I'm going as the pirate Captain Jack Sparrow, but in the purple dress. (bwahahaha) And I'm going to try and find a tri-corner hat online, 'cause I can't find one anywhere else. Actually, a friend of mine came up with the idea for this costume. She's inviting me to a Halloween party (I'm not going trick or treating), and she's going as regular Jack Sparrow, a girl friend of hers is going as Will Turner, and a guy friend is going as Elizabeth Swann. No, I don't have those mixed up. :stick_out_tongue:

Aaron

Reaction score
I'll Just Go For The Candy

Aaron

Reaction score
I'll Just Go For The Candy

flor

Reaction score
when I was younger, I used to be go out for hallowen with mask of skull or monster, but now my mother get candys for me

Kamit

Reaction score
Well I will not be Trick-or-Treating (I am 22!) but I am looking forward to Halloween.

I'm a cos-player (costume player), so I dress up whenever I get the opportunity :smile: I go to science fiction and anime conventions and we always dress up. The more elaborate the costume the better.

Anyways for Halloween I'm going as the movie version of Nightcrawler. Go X-Men!

jediX

Reaction score
Its either my custom Episode 2 Obi-Wan-inspired Jedi garb (spent roughly $300 for accurateness) or my Royal Guard uniform, which also cost upwards of $300-ish.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'll be working at a haunted attraction tonight thru Nov 1 or 2. I'll be dressing up as many different things.

Go to www.hauntedweb.com to see more about the attraction.

NikZane

Reaction score
At 29, I think I'm sadly a little too old for the whole trick or treating thing. I've never seen a Halloween in the USA before, so I'm pretty excited about my first. Unfortunately we don't really do much for Halloween in Australia.

If I were young enough to participate however, I think Jack Skellington (Nightmare Before Christmas) would be my choice de jour!