What to be on Halloween?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Welp, since Ketchup is one of my most famous lovers, :flirt:, I decided to proclaim my love and devotion to for all the world to see...

Byron as the "Ketchup King"

This was after a full day o' work, so there were even more on me before. And ya can't tell from the piccie, but muh shirt says "I put ketchup on my ketchup". It was a slightly appropriate gift from the fam'ly last year. :embarrassed: :big_grin:

And lemme tell ya, it wasn't easy tryin' to use strategy by raidin' 5 or 6 fast food joints in 2 days...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
LOL!!! Great costume! *tries to imagine Byron going on a two-day hold-up spree at his local McDonalds, Burger King, Wendys, etc....* :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

Erine81981

Reaction score
NEAT!!! COOL!! Love the costume. Now where is the Ketchup Queen? *scraches head* Can't wait for ya'll to see mine.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
Hey Katie, great costume, and terrific slippers! They look, like, so totally like ruby slippers!

Really!

They do!

:big_grin:
you mocking me ketchup boy? (did I mention my fav food in the whole world is Ketchup?! yummm...... mmmmmm.... :halo: ) but anyway I REALLY like your costume! its SO cool, I love it! hmmm... Ketchup queen next year does not sound like a bad idea... it would fit me so well... ( that is, if you dont mind me "stealing" your idea) where did you get all the ketchup packets?! my gosh!

jediX

Reaction score
You should see how many ketchup packets we have in my house... I feel bad throwing those things away if I don't use all of them.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Aww, thanks, y'all. :embarrassed: :smile: I sure did have fun dressed up like 'at! :stick_out_tongue:

And Katie I don't mind at all if ya "steal" muh idea---shoot, I'll even give ya tips!

Really!

I will!

• Okay, don't wait till 2 days before Halloween to get your packets together---it takes time and legwork! lol I hit 6 different restaurants, once twice.

• When they give you ketchup, ASK FOR MORE (some ask how many you'd like, some give ya, like, 10! Yeesh!)

• Find the STRONGEST TAPE you can find! (As the day went on, more 'n more packets kept fallin' offa me. I'd stick 'em back on, but still, the amount of "falls" increased)

• Make sure they're stuck on GOOD so's ya can move around a lot! (I stayed as immobile as possible at work, since I used just plain ol' scotch tape and some fell off easier due to movement)

• Make sure you have a good couple o' hours to get it together. I did mine off 'n on the night before H-ween (I had to take breaks since it was so tedious, lol)

I totally used a "( )" statement in each o' those...huh.

Oh!

And if you want a scepter, just tape 4 straws together, then tape some packets at one end. :wink:

Welp, have fun next year!

:big_grin:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
gee thanks Byron! :flirt: I feel special now, im good enough to cary on the name of ketchup! lol, but I will so have to try that, I will send pictures! but I may add a few extra things, like a crown and such (actualy.... the ruby slipper may have a comeback!!!! Woo Hoo! another reason to wear them! yes, I know im obsessive of them.... :crazy: ) but thank you for the tips! :smile: :wink: