What to be on Halloween?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
My brother finally finished putting his Captain Jack costume together, from a variety of sources, and it came out really nice. With the makeup and everything, he's almost a dead ringer for Johnny Depp in the movie. He went to a Halloween dance for school in his costume and acted in character all night. Ended up winning first place in the costume contest, a $50 gift certificate to the mall. He used it to buy a fog machine and black light. He's wearing the costume again to school on Halloween and probably to a party that night. :smile:
Erin

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well I'm almost done w/ mine. I just need to at least make some shoes and a hat. Does anyone have any idea how to make some shoes and a hat like Goofy's? I was going to bid on some plasic clown shoes but couldn't find some my size. So does any one have some ideas for me?

Whatever

Reaction score
I'm gonna be a tourist! something really evil hehe!

jediX

Reaction score
I've decided to go w/ my Jedi garb. I put $300 into that last year and I should probably reuse it :wink:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I got published in the Erie Times-News today! They were asking for readers' favorite Halloween costumes, so I sent something in along with a picture of me and my dog Sandy :halo: in matching Dr. Pepper costumes. My write-up and picture were in this morning's Life & Style section. :big_grin:
Erin

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
They didn't. :frown: The write-up is there, but not the picture. I'd put up a link to it, but I don't have a scanner. :grouchy:
Erin

tiggie0686

Reaction score
I was going to be an Etch-A-Sketch...but then I realized that I'm taking the SAT 2s tomorrow, so I said "Screw Halloween!" I have so many random costumes in my head, though. I can't wait to have kids so I can dress them up as random things for Halloween: toothpaste tubes, outlets...the possibilites are endless! :stick_out_tongue:

Happy Halloween, everyone!