1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What TV shows are you currently watching?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Count von Count, May 4, 2008.

1. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Every day is a Muppet Show kind of day!
  2. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Good call
  3. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

I plan to see what all this fuss about glee is. With the new season starting today
  4. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

American Idol! I <3 Adam Lambert!...but not "<3" in that way. :o
  5. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i am watching american idol too! but i rully don't like adam lambert. and then, after american idol, is glee :D
  6. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

The Biggest Loser with my fiance
  7. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

I just finished watching something like five episodes of Pawn Stars on the History channel. I just recently discovered this show and I found it super interesting and I really enjoy it. I plan on getting the DVD sets of this show soon.

Right now I'm just watching reruns of Family Matters though.
  8. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Active Member

I'm at school, now, but when I get home, I'm going to watch the Simpsons episodes I DVR'd last night.
  9. beakerboy12

beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

I am actually watching some reruns of Full House from 1990. They're really good.:D
  10. Gelfling Girl

Ooh...A marathon of The Twilight Zone just came on Chiller earlier today. Thank you, fantastic TV recording system. ;)

And, of course, later I'll be watching Adam Lambert performing on American Idol.
  11. beakerboy12

beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

I'm gonna watch that too! ;)
  12. Rose

Rose Member

The last show I watched today was the Dark Crystal just before comming to the place where I can sometimes use the computer for a hour or so.
  13. Gelfling Girl

Pokemon. Not so much watching it as much as watching The Smurfs about an hour ago and being too lazy to change the channel and/or turn off the TV. ;)
  14. dmoss

dmoss Member

I bought the first season of "Desperate Housewives" the other day, since I wanted to see what all the hype was, and I had heard that it had hilarious undertones...I wasnot disappointed! It's hard finding time for an hour-long TV Show, but when I get to watch an episode here and there it's nice. :)

Tonight, on to episode 3! Let's see if Mrs. Huber can get her nose in someone else's business... :super:
  15. CountFan1998

CountFan1998 Active Member

Watching Dancing with the Stars, Eastern Time, with my 'rents in our room at Coco Key after a long afternoon at the water park.
  16. Gelfling Girl

Some episodes of Muppet Babies online. Right now, the episode on is "The Weirdo Zone"
  17. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Where are you watching muppet babies online? (I mean website wise not location wise)
  18. Gelfling Girl

Youtube
  19. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Sweetness, thanks for the tip :)
  20. vaati64

vaati64 Member

Important Things with Demetri Martin. Episode from the first season entitled "Lines"